X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

audiocubes.com

Has anyone ever used this internet site and do you have and if so how was you experiance using it?
    I had ordered a pair of hdj 1000 of them for 125$ on the 8th of Oct to be delivered to the UK and have since experienced some problems. Even though I had paid for premium delivery (3-4 days) they now claim that that is a "special" item which the have to order from pioneer first. This is my communication with them so far:

Order Number: 45***
    Date Ordered: Monday 08 October, 2007
    "The item you ordered is a special item from Pioneer as we indicated on our web page.
    Pioneer informed us that the delivery will be at the end of this month or early next month."

This was not indicated appropriately on your internet page (a copy of which I saved on my HD on the day of purchase) the only indication of the delivery time was said to be usually four days. I wish to either cancel my order and receive my money back or for you to give me a more reasonable delivery time. I am on a schedule and cannot afford to wait for a delivery of headphones for a month. If this had been even hinted on your Internet Page I would have been discouraged from using your service. The only reasson I used your web page was precissely because I had heard possitive feedback from fellow music producers. So in conclusion I wish only to say that I am not satisfied with the service I have received on your end so far.
    I hope that we can come to some sort of an understanding or part on good terms.
    Thank you for your understanding and help,
    Sincerely
    D. Radic

> From: mcl@audiocubes.com
    > To: shpira@hotmail.com
    > Subject: RE: Inquiry from AudioCubes.com
    > Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:46:20 +0800
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > The item you ordered is a special item from Pioneer as we indicated on our web page.
    > Pioneer informed us that the delivery will be at the end of this month or early next month.
    > We will ship the item as soon as we receive it from Pioneer.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience and have a great day.
    >
    > Ming Chang Liu
    > mcl@audiocubes.com
    > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    > 24/7 Customer Service: info@audiocubes.com
    > Place orders online at our websites
    >
    > www.audiocubes.com - quality + style + electronics
    > www.audiocubes2.com - high fidelity audio gear
    >
    > Have a good day !
    > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >
    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: Djordje Radic [mailto:shpira@hotmail.com]
    > Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 10:51 PM
    > To: Customer Support (include order number)
    > Subject: Inquiry from AudioCubes.com
    >
    > Order Number: 45***
    > Date Ordered: Monday 08 October, 2007
    > Hi, I ordered a pair of hdj 1000's of Audio Cubes and I was wondering if you could possably give me an approximate date on when to expect them to arrive. Or at least how long it takes for them to be "processed". It has been 4 days now and I was expecting them to be in the mail by now...any particular info would be much appreciated.
    > Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
    > Sincerly,
    > D. Radic

Any oppinions on further action I should take???
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Re: audiocubes.com

I used audiocubes, and I even talked with that Ming guy. Always had a very good contact. They were efficient and professional.
    I guess it depends what you want to do. You won't have problem canceling the transaction with your credit card company based on the delivery delay issue
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Re: audiocubes.com

Just recieved an e-mail from them that my headphones are on their way....miracurasly they have recieved them earlier than expected from pioneer lol. Thank god...i would have been pretty pissed of if I had to re-order than wait...so on.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...