Underworld - Oblivion With Bells

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Underworld - Oblivion With Bells

^^ that's the DVD content..did not watch it so far but will this weekend.

1. Title ( DVD)
    2. Index Page (DVD)
    3. "Crocodile" Video ( DVD)
    4. Underworld Live In Tokyo, Slide Show With Audio( DVD)
    5. "Metal Friend" Music Video (Exclusive, Unreleased Audio) ( DVD)
    6. Oblivion With Bells, Abbey Road Recording Session, Slide Show With Audio( DVD)
    7. "Good Morning Cockerel" Video( DVD)
    8. "Rez" Live Show Visuals( DVD)
    9. The Book Of Jam, Art Jam, Slide Show With Audio( DVD)
    10. Credits( DVD)

The CD is a fucking masterpiece again..bit different to previous albums because they have less "dancefloor killer" tracks on it but even after listening 20 times to it I hear new elements in the tracks. Can't wait to see them live in 2 weeks wooot!

btw Jody Wisternoff played the beautifil burnout track on his October Way out show on Proton..nice to see this track is beeing played as well now.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

can i get this 2 disc w/ the dvd @ bestbuy or only from the website?

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

I got it from Amazon for about 17 Euro...was just 3 bucks more than the one CD version.

Comment

• JonQPublik
          Gold Gabber
          • Apr 2006

I just got OwB yesterday... and I love it.

jqp
          http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• phazon
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Yeah me too, lots new to hear every listen
            ----------------------------

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TomTom

The CD is a fucking masterpiece again..bit different to previous albums because they have less "dancefloor killer" tracks on it but even after listening 20 times to it I hear new elements in the tracks.
              Same here, I keep playing it back and hearing new stuff. Listening to the album on my colleague's Grado SR80 was

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

I'd like to see what remixes will come out of this so that I don't feel geriatric. Once again, Slam's album demolishes this release. Maybe they can wake up enough to release a decent single in the future before they can no longer keep their shorts clean.

Comment

• MikeD413
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Nov 2007

I've been listening to Underworld for a while now... and I think it's about time I put up a poster in my apartment showing off my love for the group.

Do you guys know of a good place online to purchase Underworld posters?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• robophobia_1
                    Addiction started
                    • May 2007

beautiful burnout, beauitiful burnout, beautiful burnout, beautiful burnout, UNDERWORLD KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by MikeD413
                      I've been listening to Underworld for a while now... and I think it's about time I put up a poster in my apartment showing off my love for the group.

Do you guys know of a good place online to purchase Underworld posters?

Thanks for the help!

ive asked this before and would love to know this because i would kill for a huge glossy poster of second toughest. it would be even better if i could get the front cover and the back booklet fold out in both separate large posters so i could frame them separately side by side on the wall. i would be happy.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

UnderworldLive is the only place I know of and it doesn't carry posters.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

im going to go punch karl in the mouth and tell him and his tomato corhots to get their crap together and make us some posters. they can make books and all of that jazz but no killer posters of their sweet designs? damn them!

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Also found a list of posters and merchandise released by Underworld. Not for sale though. You might want to contact the website.

Comment

• shano
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Nov 2007

seen them live a few weeks ago in dublin/tripod and they were excellent.. live is and always will be where they are at there best... not too sure yet on the new album , will take a few more listens to sink in i suppose...

Comment

Working...