Everything But the Girl - Amplified Heart
    Olive - Extra Virgin

Comment

• BureOne
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Seasonal Selections

Originally posted by JonQPublik
      Driving around when there's a slight chill in the air, with the windows down, the heater on low, and Thievery Corporation's Sounds from the Thievery Hi-Fi in the deck... Bliss!

jqp
      Nice. Love that as well.

During the winter season, I love digging into my old cd's. For winter I like The Sundays. I have all the albums (3). dont necessarily bump this loud out of my car with the windows down.. but it's relaxing.

Bona Drag, Kill Uncle and Strangeways also come to mind during fall / winter.

If I choose electronic; I like Thievery, Zero 7, Soma Sonic, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack... your average break beat chillout trip hop shit.

Comment

• JonQPublik
        Gold Gabber
        • Apr 2006

I haven't listened to Kill Uncle in ages (I should probably dig it out along with Your Arsenal). Oh, some of the older Nightmares on Wax stuff too. Or even Fortier's Atmospherics mix.

jqp
        http://soundcloud.com/jonqpublik/sets/love-and-other-stories

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Air
          Murcof

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

Autumn in Florida ?
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Warm as fuck right now . But I lived in san Diego when I started this thread... It's colder there.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...