:WTF:

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
      brie smells like semen
      Really? I had no clue. I've never eaten bree.

Comment

• Musak
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
        brie smells like semen
        hahahaha

some people like kinda of trance I HATE IT!!!!!
        house is the best music I've ever heard

Comment

• TheOutsider
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

he plays some prog trance sometimes

Comment

• maxman
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

I know the t-word always gets a lot of reactions out. But Armin is really a very good dj, dedicated to his music; perfectionism is the standard. His productions are solid (for a guy of 27) and his sets always get the roof off - anywhere

Question: do you remember a dj who was carried on hands by prog-lovers that played some cheesy trance before as well (and still does). A bit of help: one of his GU-discs is seen as one of the best in the series. Still don't have a clue???

Other question than: one of the best GU-discs in the opinion of the prog fans (even here, on this very forum!) has quite some trancie-influences in it. Which one is it? A bit of help: it is the one from Ibiza. Still don't have a clue? :?

The point I'm trying to make is that spitting on trance is a bit hypocrit - you have to be almost deaf not to hear how these styles inluence each other - maybe that's what makes it progressive! And I'm not talking about cheesie trance - nor about cheesie progressive!

I'm a good friend of Armin for years already, so call me biassed - I can really appreciate his professionalism and love for the music.
            My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
            People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.

Markus Schulz

Comment

• Dogthor
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jun 2004

Armin did a great party...... it was really fun & he did play some prog, i like his music
              No words, No Talk, We'll go dreamin. No pain, No Hurt, We'll go dreamin

Comment

Working...