• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4wardprogress
    Getting Somewhere
    • Nov 2006

Re: Wmc 08

Originally posted by Steve Graham

also, 4wardprogress, if you are not going to stay the whole week, you might want to book your room for the whole week anyway until you see when the parties are that you want to see.. then you can always change it. just make sure the hotel wont charge you for changing the reservation, which most wont.. that way, you wont have a room for three night and a party you want to go to is on a day/night you be there.. hotels book up fast and prices start going up closer to conference
    I totally understand that concept. Trust me, I'd love to be down there for the entire conference but I'm visiting some friends from the Fort Meyers area on Tuesday and Wednesday, then driving down on Thursday. They both have jobs in which they can't be gone for that many days. We considered such options, but were only able to get 3 days. My music taste is pretty broad and I'm positive I'll have many options to see shows I want to. I just can't wait until they start announcing parties!!

Comment

• BAEZ
      Fresh Peossy
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by 3ibb3
      I go to Miami for WMC every year and I love it. I think of my self and loads of other people there as real fans, but we are far out numbered by the rest of the see and be seen crowd down in Miami. The spring breakers and the rest of the party crowd. Well in Detroit it is all about the festival. its all about the music. . none of that other shit matters.

i will be in Maimi because i cant give up on the Conference but Detroit was a far better experence for me in 2007 then any of the conferences that i have been to & i've gone 6 of the last 7 years.
      I agree with you 100%... I have been living in miami for 8 years now.. been to each and every WMC Events/Parties... But this past DEMF was simply brilliant! Way to good...

A lil tip from the ppl staying in hotels.. STAY AWAY FROM SOUTH BEACH! Prices go up triple.. My advise to you is to stay in the downtown area, around biscayne blvd.. prices are way cheaper.. besides all the late night/morning parties at in downtown so you might as well be close...

If you guys need a list of hotels around biscayne just shout...

Comment

• j_love01
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2006

I'm booked up and ready for my 1st WMC experience! Looking forward to it!
        SOUNDSLIKE Web
        SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Hotel was booked on Wednesday...can't wait!!
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...