• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJJEFFJONES
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2005

Need low cost help on cpu mixing

****Mods please feel free to move this to a better topic***

I sold my technics 8 months ago and I am in withdraw hard core!!! I was spinning vinyl but I you will understand more as you read... I wish I could get tables as good as mine that I sold but when you get to 30s which a lot of well you will konw if you are already there, you have to spend money in much better places.

My question is this: I have a toshiba laptop with duo cores which is used barely... I can not afford to by any technics or really for that matter any hardware outside of what I own with this cpu.

Is there anything you can suggest that I buy that will give me ability to mix and lower levels on 4 freq just for me to mess around on with my headphones. I know that there are but I really want to know of suggestions before I start loading up all kinds of crap on this cpu.

I AM DESPERATE!!!

Thanks for all help.. and yes I am wasted when i SENT THIS and it took me about 300 backspaces to even get this far....

WWOOOO HHOOOOOO
    http://www.idgafclothing.com

• fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: Need low cost help on cpu mixing

I will give you my old belt driven numarks, just get them the hell out of my house.
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

Working...