X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superdave
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Politics of the California fire

People are acting like complete morons on both sides of the political spectrum.

The liberals are saying that being in Iraq has caused us not to act quickly enough to combat the fire. They want this to turn into another Katrina to attack Bush. Other liberal nuts are blaming the fire on global warming. These liberal losers feed off destruction.

The idiots on the right are saying illegal aliens caused the fire. Another one even said that terrorists may have started the fires. A friend of mine thinks its entirely possibly Al Qaeda started the fires. I asked my moron friend several times if he really believed that and he really couldn't answer for sure. And these right wing jerks try to scare us into voting for them.

It's a fucking fire. It's sad that hatred for each other has gotten so deep that we resort to being so stupid.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Politics of the California fire

Originally posted by superdave
    Another one even said that terrorists may have started the fires. A friend of mine thinks its entirely possibly Al Qaeda started the fires.
    Fox News actually advanced that theory. Why people still view Fox as a legitimate news source is beyond me:

Madness on both sides, I agree. It's a fire. Unfortunately, fires seem to hit California this time of year. It happens.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Oh God here come the Al Qaeda claims... The propaganda machince will use anything to back the reasons for being in the middle east.. this is almost subliminal messaging.. if people keep hearing Al Qaeda then just maybe they will be for this war..

Comment

• labmonkey
        Addiction started
        • Apr 2005

The only stupid people are the ones that keep building in the same areas over and over, and expecting nature to change its course....
        "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by labmonkey
          The only stupid people are the ones that keep building in the same areas over and over, and expecting nature to change its course....
          Well thanks for the great advice, Mr. Civil Engineer...and excuse us for living...

And what utopian, nature-harmonizing location do you live in? Better yet, since you're so in touch with Nature, why don't you enlighten us as to where the whole fricken state of California should move to? Keep in mind that they don't want to be anywhere where there might be floods, hurricanes, fires, thunder storms, tornados, sand storms, earthquakes, mudslides, blizzards, or drought.
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by toasty
            Fox News actually advanced that theory. Why people still view Fox as a legitimate news source is beyond me:

Madness on both sides, I agree. It's a fire. Unfortunately, fires seem to hit California this time of year. It happens.

if you think that's scary, do look into who Fox News is using to get polling data for the recent Debates. There are way more serious problems that stem from that than any forrest fire you could imagine...
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              if you think that's scary, do look into who Fox News is using to get polling data for the recent Debates.
              Can you save me some research and tell me?

Comment

• labmonkey
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2005

I live in southern california and for the las 20 years I've seen "developments" appear fucking everywhere, in places where there's been fires forever, I mean my family has been here for a long fucking time and I'm no "civil engineer" but if it happened once well I'm just gonna let you finish the sentence...
                "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

Working...