X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

The Kingdom

Anyone see this yet? I went to see it last Sunday and thought it was pretty good. Some of the incidents throughout the movie really left me with my jaw hanging WIDE open. overall, the plot was pretty good but not very realistic of course. It did however make me think about things over there and wonder if the movie is really accurate as to how violent and discriminatory it actually is over in Saudi. I thought Jamie Foxx did a good job.. although I think he's a pretty decent actor usually anyhow.

I'd recommend it if you want to stir that brain of yours...
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • jesteraver
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2006

Re: The Kingdom

Saw it a month ago.

One thing with the movie that I find realistic was the ending. The people who saw it, would know what I am talking about. It will be a never ending cycle..

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

when i saw the first trailer for it, it said "you will never forget the last 30 minutes of this film."

that alone piqued my interest. looking forward to seeing this eventually.

Comment

• younga4
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2007

I concur

Cheers
        Young

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

A pretty good film...just watched it. Worth the time spent downloading...got my heart pumping which is quite rare for a film to do these days...
          Anyone who liked the action scenes in Heat will like this film. Although the story line is not that great the action scenes fully compensate.
          A classic action film...my confidence in Michael Mann and Jamie Fox is restored after being shattered by the terrible Miami Vice.
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

definitely a great watch. really enjoyed the movie,
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

just watched this a few days ago. great action flick. i actually like jamie foxx in action roles, thought he did a good job. wish they would have focused on chris cooper a bit more because he is the biggest badass in that flick, but i liked how they showed a lot from the saudi policeman side. nice action in the final act, definitely entertaining and i will watch it again.

Comment

• Localizer
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2004

This was actually a good film. The event in the beginning was actually similar to the bombings that happened in Saudi Arabia within a US compound I believe.

Jamie Foxx has been doing well in his military roles. I think he also did an awesome job in Jarhead.
                Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Jibgolly
                  Vortexuralizor
                  • Jun 2004

wow. amazing film. just wow.

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

Great film.

The gun battle was definitely reminiscent of heat. Wish I had better sound hooked up while watching it.

The version I watched did not have subtitle for the arabic, but I can guess what was said at the end.

I think its important that the film also portrayed the peaceful side of islam as well. There was a nice montage of peaceful muslims and their families mixed in with all the jihad.

I liked what this critic had to say...

"Just as Rambo offered the fantasy of do-over on Vietnam, The Kingdom can be seen as a wishful revisionist scenario for the American response to Islamic fundamentalist terrorism."
                    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• ribbario
                      Underwater
                      • Aug 2006

Good one !!!
                      Mixes !!!

Comment

• Digger
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Nov 2004

pretty good, nice ending by the way...a never stop war!
                        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

Working...