Clear All
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

Sasha - Live @ Ultrafest 9, WMC, UFSR, Miami, FL 3-17-07

Sasha - Live @ Ultrafest 9, WMC, UFSR, Miami, FL 3-17-07
    possibly: Live @ The Warehouse, Manchester, UK 12-22-06
    0r: Live @ Make-Up Gig, Montreal, Canada 3-15-07

01. Reese - Rock To The Beat (Funk D'Void Remix)
    02. 16 Bit Lolitas - Destiny
    03. Jürgens - Love It (Final Mix)
    04. Jim Rivers - Restore
    05. Michael Mayer & Reinhard Voigt - Transparenza
    06. Layo & Bushwacka! - Ride The Train (Bushwacka! Remix)
    07. ID
    08. ID
    09. Spacegypsie - True Love Never Dies (Dub Mix)
    10. Plastik - Plastik (Alex Dolby Remix)

WOW it's been 4 years and still it has 2 ID's
    Last edited by superwave; May 13, 2011, 07:57:51 PM.
  • fabric8
    200mph Club
    • Jul 2006

Re: Sasha - Live @ Ultrafest 9, WMC, UFSR, Miami, FL 3-17-07

definetely not live @ Ultrafest, this was on a week before the event, Ultra was on the 24th. this is a guest mix on the UFSR Show on Xm Satellite Radio

Comment

• adham
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2006

yup ! thats right awesome mix too !

Comment

• isrefel collas
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2007

ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS

this is simply why he is the top of his game for last 10years or more.... alot of producers dont want money they just want sasha to play there tunes...he gets 100s of tracks every week from unknown bedroom producers...who unless they follow his every move like superwave then they are not even going to know if he has played them....

of course there is the special tunes like jim rivers and deamau5 that sit in his mac for months and these producers get released....also sasha is a master of mixing and alot of the tunes he plays are fillers...cau has u know or may not know,,,,sasha has perfect pitch and is always mixing in key..... he is more of a musician than a dj...because he knows about tension and release and if u play two tunes in a major key then one in minor then back to major and have that major record a phat track like NOT EXACTLY - deadmau 5 then the dancefloor is going to going nuts...... but its not only key it is getting rthymn as well....

as i said above he is the master......

people look up to him like he is god...but really its because he is grade 8 on piano....
        Last edited by isrefel collas; October 28, 2007, 09:16:52 PM. Reason: needed toadd alittle extra in thanks for mix

Comment

• isrefel collas
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2007

Many thanks for this mix and all other mixes...u most live on ure computer dude....i am really impressed how you get all these mixes to be honest.... i take it u go to alot of his gigs as well... goal this year was to see him 3 times and i will achieve that if i get time off in dec to see him in manchester....which i recommend as manchester is his spiritual home and he always rises to the occasion

isrefel collas

Comment

• superwave
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2006

Originally posted by isrefel collas
            ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS

this is simply why he is the top of his game for last 10years or more.... alot of producers dont want money they just want sasha to play there tunes...he gets 100s of tracks every week from unknown bedroom producers...who unless they follow his every move like superwave then they are not even going to know if he has played them....

of course there is the special tunes like jim rivers and deamau5 that sit in his mac for months and these producers get released....also sasha is a master of mixing and alot of the tunes he plays are fillers...cau has u know or may not know,,,,sasha has perfect pitch and is always mixing in key..... he is more of a musician than a dj...because he knows about tension and release and if u play two tunes in a major key then one in minor then back to major and have that major record a phat track like NOT EXACTLY - deadmau 5 then the dancefloor is going to going nuts...... but its not only key it is getting rthymn as well....

people look up to him like he is god...but really its because he is grade 8 on piano....

Originally posted by fabric8
            definetely not live @ Ultrafest, this was on a week before the event, Ultra was on the 24th. this is a guest mix on the UFSR Show on Xm Satellite Radio
            Someone once said that this is the exact tracklisting of one hour @ The Warehouse 12-xx-06 he did. Can anyone confrim that?

If so I guess it should be:

Live @ The Warehouse 12-xx-06

Comment

• paketxx
              Getting Somewhere
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by isrefel collas
              ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS

Honestly now! He is not grade 8 on piano... But he knows a lot about harmony! He is in his own key if I may say so...

There will never be another Sasha!!! That's for sure.

Long live Sasha

Comment

• lord lucan
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2006

this is one of the missing tunes anyone??????????

Comment

• superwave
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2006

anyone got those ID's?

Comment

• djchad
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jan 2010

i originally got this as labelled "live in montreal" and did see him in montreal 2 days earlier on march the 15th @ tribe. it was a make up date for cancelling a gig dec. 28th 2006 @ tribe, so there's a possibility it is from there, i do recall the 3rd track he def. played in mtl., so who knows

Comment

• superwave
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • May 2006

^thanx

Bump for tracks seven & eights identities!

Comment

Working...