X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Suggestion for the forum

How about making the Quick Reply collapsible? Just a thought. I have everything collapsed and thought making the Quick Reply box collapsible gives a 'cleaner' look.

And at the bottom of each forums where there's a legend for icons like: 'New posts,' 'No new posts,' 'Thread is closed,' etc. That could be collapsed too.

Hell just collapse everything

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Suggestion for the forum

you really have everything collapsed?

I need to see everything. I'm nosey.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

The only collapsible thing that I would need is 'Latest News,' but everything else is pretty redundant considering how much time we spend on MS. Helps keep the page length shorter too.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
        How about making the Quick Reply collapsible? Just a thought. I have everything collapsed and thought making the Quick Reply box collapsible gives a 'cleaner' look.

And at the bottom of each forums where there's a legend for icons like: 'New posts,' 'No new posts,' 'Thread is closed,' etc. That could be collapsed too.

Hell just collapse everything
        the quick reply box is already collapsible. You only need to set it one time and the box remains closed. Just click on the highlighed arrows to close the quick reply box.

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TomTom
          the quick reply box is already collapsible. You only need to set it one time and the box remains closed. Just click on the highlighed arrows to close the quick reply box.

I dont have that
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Odd, Kamal, I don't have that either. Though it kinda makes sense that you'd have made it collapsible with everything else.

On Firefox btw. All the other collapsible stuff look like they're working except for this that you just pointed out.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^^I've got it with Safari!
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Troklo
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Don´t have it either
                Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

lmao I dont have it either
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Ok I figured it out, if you click this

and scroll to the bottom of the page to "Miscellaneous Options" and select the "Standard Editor" option and hit save, the QR box becomes collapsible. Seems if you use the standary WYSIWYG editor, the collapsible option is disabled.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Ah got it ... I'll stick to the WYSIWYG editor for the time being.

Comment

• Garrick
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

WYSIWYG WTF??
                        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

What You See Is What You Get ... FTW! RTFM! RITM!

Here's WTF back at you LOL

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

lmao... stop it.
                            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

any other options + add ons that you guys would like to have for the board ? I have ADD and get bored easily

would love to hear user feedback for integrations of addons and/or feature updates to the board.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...