X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cj Tari
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Nov 2004

indie/nurave/nuelectro.......

Are there any fans of this crap around here?

stuff like Justice, MSTRKRFT, Simian, Casanova, etc etc

ive been hearing this crap all over the net, and also, all over the radio, Mtv and all of these emo rocker influenced sites.

In my opinion, i hate the damn thing! granted, theres a couple of good songs out there, but other than that, the whole "emo-punk" type image that their portraying is just anoying as fuck.

discuss
    ..:: listen :: react ::..
    http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
    http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
    http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari
  • robophobia_1
    Addiction started
    • May 2007

Re: indie/nurave/nuelectro.......

complete and utter toss!

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

I never got what MSTRKRFT was about. Take about trash that was recycled. The whole platinum teeth thing was a f'ing joke. There music is a joke.

" Hey we will tour with Digweed and be Millionaires "

" BRO! WE WILL GET SO MUCH ASS "
      " MAKE SURE YOU MP3 PLAYER IS CHARGED, THAT SUCKED WHEN IT WENT OUT AND WE HAD TO BLAME IT ON THE SOUND SYSTEM "
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

why did diggers even TOUR with them? terry grant or grayarea would have been way better choices.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Pure Rubbish
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

yeah, i was surprised to see Diggers and them on the same line up.. wonder whose idea that shit was

Comment

• gjg21
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

blog house, nu-rave, electroclash, bullshit.

the one thing i'll give it credit for is injecting some new life into dance music. unfortunately it sounds like shit and the crowd that gets into it will be on to something else within 6 months time.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by robophobia_1
                complete and utter toss!
                I totally agree with you!

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by gjg21
                  blog house
                  What does this sound like..did you make this genre up just now or does it really exist?

I only heard two MSTRKRFT mixes so far but this kind of music is certainly not my cup of tea and yes warming up for DJ like Digweed is surely not the best thing to experience in a club...I guess I would go to the bar and drink as much as I need so the music does not bother me anymore. I do not know any of the other acts from Carlo's list though but I guess I don't need to if they are playing similiar music.

Comment

• gjg21
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

if I'm not mistaken, it's just another name for the same style. An awful name at that.

Here's an article: http://thephoenix.com/article_ektid38534.aspx

Comment

• Cj Tari
                      MCast Resident DJ
                      • Nov 2004

yea, there was an article on Justice on Future Music or Remix magazine, cant remember, and they were talking about that, how their music is considered Blog-House, wich i think its the same as to say that their all succes is based on sites like Myspace.

now, i dont hate myspace, but i do hate some of the musical aspects that its pushing forward, most of them influenced by all these emo retards.
                      ..:: listen :: react ::..
                      http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                      http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                      http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

Working...