If You Want To See The World In A Different Perspective!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

If You Want To See The World In A Different Perspective!?

I was shown this film by a frient from Germany as a new thing thats been spun arount the intrnet. To say that I was impressed is an understatement.
    Please watch it by yourself and post a comment.

Thank you.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: If You Want To See The World In A Different Perspective!?

Sounds like William S Cooper type stuff
    but why not, interesting ideas.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

didn't see that experiment in there, but i just wanted to thankyou for sinking me into a depression.

I don't even know what to say right now....

i know. how about a quote:

You people and sixty-two million other Americans are listening to me right now. Because less than three percent of you people read books. Because less than fifteen percent of you read newspapers. Because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. So if you want the truth, go to your God, go to your gurus, go to yourselves because that's the only place you're ever gonna find any real truth. But man, you're never gonna get any truth from us because television is a god-damned amusement park. Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, story tellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers and football players. We'll tell you anything you want to hear. We lie like hell! We'll tell you that Kojack always gets the killer, and nobody ever gets cancer in Archie Bunker's house. And no matter how much trouble the hero is in, don't worry. Just look at your watch - at the end of the hour, he's gonna win. We'll tell you any s--t you want to hear. We deal in illusions, man. None of it is true! But you people sit there day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds - we're all you know. And you're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here, you're beginning to believe that the tube is reality and your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you: you dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even think like the tube. This is mass madness, you maniacs. In God's name, you people are the real thing, WE are the illusion. Right now, there is a whole, an entire generation that never knew anything that didn't come out of this tube. This tube is the gospel, the ultimate revelation; this tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers; this tube is the most awesome goddamn propaganda force in the whole godless world, and woe is us if it ever falls into the hands of the wrong people... No…I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

that might be the stupidist thing i've ever read...ever seriously.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Im glad someone took the time to watch this, it really is interesting and worth the time...p.s. to dismiss something as "stupid" is very easy watch the film then comment something thats slightly more thought provoking and interesting than "thats stupid"
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• chanty
            John, John, where art thou!
            • Jun 2004

A friend recommended this movie. Thanks for posting, I'll give it a watch later!
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

OK I gotta call this one out for what it is... I watched it and overall I found this to cover the spectrum from interesting to pretty questionable to downright idiotic. The shortfalls are so big that they force me to discount any other points of this movie that could have seemed good. So in the end I'm not really impressed with it at all.

First of all, this movie might retain more of its intended "shock value" if it actually had something original to say. All three parts of this movie have already been done to death 65 ways to fricken Sunday (a 9-11 conspiracy?? NO WAY!?!). It's easy to throw together a slick, lopsided presentation of "facts" and wow many gullible people out there who aren't used to thinking critically about what they see (wait, isn't this what the movie is fighting against?? hmmmmmm how IRONIC!).

Christianity:
              Pointing out the flaws of Christianity is always a good source of entertainment...but the movie fails to even do this properly. Many people are probably impressed with all the fancy astrology-based comparisons they throw at you in their arguments about Jesus and other deities centered around their supposed births on December 25th. But guess what? If Jesus existed, nobody knows when he was born; and religious scholarsh generally agree that he wasn't born on December 25th! This is such an idiotic and elementary mistake, probably even little children in catholic grade schools know this. Do a Google search if you don't believe me. That day just became established over a long period of time as the customary day for religious people to celebrate it. Apparently, the numbskulls who made this movie never went to Sunday school (I had to as a kid).

World Bank:
              Some of the points here are interesting; as I recall, there was another online documentary posted on [ms] before about the nature of the banking system that touched on some of this and I thought was more insightful and better laid out. I suspect that some implications of this are the closest in terms of accuracy, but I still take everything with a grain of salt after what they had to say about religion...

9-11:
              Again, take a number cuz you're already #1,485,294 on the whacky nutjob conspiracy list. Sorry, but I regard this stuff with a pretty heavy dose of skepticism. There are more 9-11 conspiracy theories than you can shake a stick at, together with "The space aliens are running the government", "We never landed on the moon", and Elvis sightings at Wal-Mart. I'm certainly no expert on it all, but I'm confident that there is a lot of room for garbage here. This portion of the movie does nothing to impress me or to raise my perception of the producers' credibility.

Here is one source for the other side:

Debunking the 9-11 Myths: A Special Report
              Last edited by Miroslav; November 3, 2007, 09:10:42 PM.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

i had never heard of the astrological comparison to christianity. that part was pretty fascinating.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• ShawnD64
                  Quickshot the Minute Man
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  i had never heard of the astrological comparison to christianity. that part was pretty fascinating.

agreed. skipped the 9/11 shit. that is plain retarded, i have seen them all, and i dont believe it. the history channel did a great job debunking everything.

religion sucks
                  http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                  http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                  http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Im glad someone took the time to watch this, it really is interesting and worth the time...p.s. to dismiss something as "stupid" is very easy watch the film then comment something thats slightly more thought provoking and interesting than "thats stupid"

I didn't have any ah-ha moments personally...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• diegoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

thanks for the link, I´ll take a look later.... is this like "what the @#& do we know?"?
                      It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                      Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                      May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

To address Miroslav's post, as he seems to have given his response some time.
                        To get something straight - first of all is that in no way is this film objective...It's aim is one and the same all the way through...but, even if you take it with a pinch of salt (which you should) it's interesting enough to provoke you to do some of your own research on the topics mentioned.

As for the banking part...i was the one who posted the previous documentary and I generally agree that the other one was more informative on the topic and in a way better laid out....however that taken into account this film takes the main point from the other one i.e. the federal bank is privately owned, and puts its implications in more straightforward terms (as i recall some of the people on this board who saw the other documentary said that they found it difficult to understand).

The religion part was not so much interesting to me in a sense that I am already an atheist so it didn't take much convincing for me to believe its all lies.
                        I am also not so convinced about the whole microchip future....although I have heard of that from other sources as an idea for combating crime (implant into serious criminals),on the other hand i didn't know it was to be found in the US passports.

The part I found most interesting is the ideas of Historical relevance and how this links in with some of the worlds most important families...the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's and J.P Morgans....
                        For example I didn't know that G.W.B grandfather was a Union Bank Chairman and responsible for handling NAZI gold...
                        The Lusitania bit about Germany posting an article in the NY Post was interesting...
                        The second world war part was a bit weak i have to say as its well known that many US companies directly supported the NAZI's...

As for the 9.11 part I honestly believe that there is something fishy going on there...It seems to me that the official report is a load of bullocks, the government is surely hiding something from the public...(not necessarily as in the film) however I am firmly convinced that the idea of "war on terror" is used and created for the purpose of population control and for profit, I do not believe that out there in some god forsaken cave are some organized lunatics who fight against the west for the sake of it, the leadership of these organizations is like all other's interested to make money and power, nothing else...they use those who blindly follow to accomplish their own aims and thats it.

All taken into account I have never seen all these ideas neatly packed into one single film. Furthermore I would be lying if I said it did not make me think about it for hours afterwords> and if it didn't I wouldn't have posted it ...just like the other banking one..

P.S.

No one seems to mention the part about income tax...WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT???
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• ShawnD64
                          Quickshot the Minute Man
                          • Jan 2005

To address Miroslav's post, as he seems to have given his response some time.
                          To get something straight - first of all is that in no way is this film objective...It's aim is one and the same all the way through...but, even if you take it with a pinch of salt (which you should) it's interesting enough to provoke you to do some of your own research on the topics mentioned.

As for the banking part...i was the one who posted the previous documentary and I generally agree that the other one was more informative on the topic and in a way better laid out....however that taken into account this film takes the main point from the other one i.e. the federal bank is privately owned, and puts its implications in more straightforward terms (as i recall some of the people on this board who saw the other documentary said that they found it difficult to understand).

The religion part was not so much interesting to me in a sense that I am already an atheist so it didn't take much convincing for me to believe its all lies.
                          I am also not so convinced about the whole microchip future....although I have heard of that from other sources as an idea for combating crime (implant into serious criminals),on the other hand i didn't know it was to be found in the US passports.

The part I found most interesting is the ideas of Historical relevance and how this links in with some of the worlds most important families...the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's and J.P Morgans....
                          For example I didn't know that G.W.B grandfather was a Union Bank Chairman and responsible for handling NAZI gold...
                          The Lusitania bit about Germany posting an article in the NY Post was interesting...
                          The second world war part was a bit weak i have to say as its well known that many US companies directly supported the NAZI's...

As for the 9.11 part I honestly believe that there is something fishy going on there...It seems to me that the official report is a load of bullocks, the government is surely hiding something from the public...(not necessarily as in the film) however I am firmly convinced that the idea of "war on terror" is used and created for the purpose of population control and for profit, I do not believe that out there in some god forsaken cave are some organized lunatics who fight against the west for the sake of it, the leadership of these organizations is like all other's interested to make money and power, nothing else...they use those who blindly follow to accomplish their own aims and thats it.

All taken into account I have never seen all these ideas neatly packed into one single film. Furthermore I would be lying if I said it did not make me think about it for hours afterwords> and if it didn't I wouldn't have posted it ...just like the other banking one..

P.S.

No one seems to mention the part about income tax...WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT???
                          nice post.
                          mind reposting the bank one, i never saw it
                          thanks
                          http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                          http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                          http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Morgan
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ShawnD64
                            the history channel did a great job debunking everything.
                            Thats what the Goverment want you to think.
                            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• EDGE1971
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2007

Ive known the truth for years and ive always felt this way about everything thats been said.
                              It even touched on it in the origional matrix that we really arentanything but microscopic on the scale of things and what we probably live on or live in doesnt even know we exist .
                              Steven king the Dark Tower novel touches on this too.

Comment

Working...