If You Want To See The World In A Different Perspective!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: If You Want To See The World In A Different Perspective!?

^^ so if we don't like what the government is doing...then how do we change it? I thought we did so by voting new people into office...or are you suggesting a more radical approach?
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

^^ so if we don't like what the government is doing...then how do we change it? I thought we did so by voting new people into office...or are you suggesting a more radical approach?
      that's a delicate issue: like in Seven, where the fat guy ate himself to death, I think most of the American public will go along with horrible ideas packaged in power words, despite fully knowing the consequences. Voting new people into office is not adequate in this instance: moreso because it takes the right person to make the change, or at least fight against the status quo.

i think a more radical approach, is probably necessary.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
        • Apr 2006

^^ so then I suppose we can arm ourselves like some of the militias in the states and eventually go to war against the US military.... I'm not so sure I'm fond of that approach right now...

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

more radical does not mean more aggresive...but eventually that is where it will head if the government keeps destroying freedoms at our own expense.

i won't say it can't happen...but we're hardly there at this point. I think there needs to be some civil disobedience first.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
            Angry Boy Child
            • Oct 2006

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4tKPDlR8[/YOUTUBE]I think we will see how things play out...
            I personally believe that nothing will change with the election but we will see...I think whoever is elected its gonna be more of the same but we will see...
            Last edited by Shpira; November 24, 2007, 01:00:01 PM.
            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

This is just gonna turn into me posting load of shit but im doing a project on US politics....
              [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Miroslav
                • Apr 2006

^^^ I agree that this was wrong...I don't think that peoples' guns should be taken from them without legal cause. But I think that this whole event was more a function of anarchy in post-Katrina New Orleans and desperate, incompetent local authorities trying to regain some control...rather than any sort of a systematic national conspiracy to take away everyones' guns.

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

Yeah, I agree with you in general there but I posted this just to show that it is very possible...and that it doesn't take very much for something like this to happen...The local authorities had to have orders to do this it was not something that just spontaneously happened.
                  Lets say hypothetically I was an American and was on my own property in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina and they came onto my property threatening my safety and trying to take my guns away?
                  I would have (legally) the right to defend myself...as the US constitution is the sovereign document of the US - This effectively means that I would be killing govt officials and going to war against a government (local or federal who ever made the order). And then imagine if I was shot by one of the private security contractors for not handing my gun in???
                  What would happen? I doubt very much...an it could have easily happened with trigger happy psychos armed with ar-15 roaming the streets!

p.s. I am generally against gun ownership but if you have a constitution it is there for a reasson and must be respected.

p.p.s. IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. There is no excuse whatsoever for breaking constitutional laws. It is often in national emergencies that people are easiest convinced to give up their freedoms.
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhixvqBXkHk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• PROG
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Aug 2005

terrible! good video

time to vote for RON PAUL!

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Just started watching this, very fascinating.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

can u link me please feather ?
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Sure!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

ahhh i thought it was another video... seen these man, thanks though feather
                              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• diegoff
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

"moving forward" is amazing
                                Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                                Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                                May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...