Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • master of puppets
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Here in Peru many times a dj miss his gig, not for that I think his racist, what's that all about?

Nice work Kosmas I like your stuff.
    DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• Draper
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2004

Re: something about kosmas...

Nick Warren came to a party in Hungary 2 weeks ago. He doesn't start his set in the right time (1.00 AM) only 4.30 AM.

Nick Warren is a f***in' racist! Just a little bit. Bruhahaha!

I don't think so. Something goes wrong. That's all.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

I know it?s hard if you waited for a DJ you like a long time and he does not show up or acts not in the way you expected it but don't judge a book by its cover. A DJ can have a bad day too just like we all have sometimes...that?s only human.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Well...all I can say is Kosmas is a mass-murderer. He was supposed to come to my house and play a party and I never got an email from him. Granted I never sent him one but he should've known that I was throwing a party. I mean I had like 2 hot chicks there. Granted the other 35 or so were fat, but is that any reason not to show up?

Kosmas Epsilon...Kosmo Kramer...coincidence? I think not!

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• renzo
            Fresh Peossy
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by skahound";p="
            Well...all I can say is Kosmas is a mass-murderer. He was supposed to come to my house and play a party and I never got an email from him. Granted I never sent him one but he should've known that I was throwing a party. I mean I had like 2 hot chicks there. Granted the other 35 or so were fat, but is that any reason not to show up?

Kosmas Epsilon...Kosmo Kramer...coincidence? I think not!

lol, why i didn`t know anything about that party eh?

Comment

• TheOutsider
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

rofl @ calling im a racist.. how random is that
              who would wanna dj in mexico anyway last time i was there it was a SHIT HOLE

Comment

• phoenixbass
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

did Kosmas record or let anyone record his set from Mexico, I am sure the people on this forum would LOVE to hear it !!

Comment

• san
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheOutsider";p="
                  i wouldn't mind DJing in mexico. i'll do it for tequila and hot broads. and i think you're face is a shithole.
                  poop on you

Comment

• blueroomproject
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2004

kosmas would not have acted this way, he's a great guy. i think its a little off to bring this up in a public forum, why didnt you just email him about what happened?

btw..for those that havent heard any Kosmas tracks keep a look out, they're phenomenal. Been playing many consitently for about 6 months now.

also, mexico is a great place to play, always had shitloads of fun and im sure the majority that have played there would say the same.

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheOutsider";p="
                      man, i would love to dj in mexico. don't know wtf you're talking about, most of costal mexico is beautiful.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                        i use to be important
                        • Jun 2004

just getting out of the USA would be super ... hesh.
                        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• kosmasepsilon
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

hahahahha!!!!!
                          it turned out to be a fun post, all in all!!!!!
                          anyway, still haven't been pmed or mailed by someone asking for any reason.... no prob!!!

Comment

• TomTom
                            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                            • May 2002

Time for this stu*** thread to die.

Comment

• colin_mx
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2004

The REAL story behind Kosmas

I know that there was a previous thread on this and it was locked, but I really think it's important to cut the bullshit and worthless speaking and tell the truth behind this.

I'm the guy who brought Kosmas to Mexico and the same one who did the contracts with Monterrey so hell I know what I'm speaking about.

Kosmas actually had a contract for monterrey, it was due for september 15, but THE CLUB got closed by the authorities, so they were the ones that canceled. As you should know this is more than enough of a reason to cancel a performance and get it paid anywhere but we even tried to relocate the date.

Let's make it short, the guy in Monterrey asked for a new date on September 25 after Mexico City's gig, Kosmas was more than willing, and after playing here, we spent more than 4 hours (8am to 1pm) waiting for the call, airplane tickets ready and the call never came.

So let's just leave the crap behind, I and all the people over here who met him know that Kosmas is an awesome guy. Shame on the f#%& that spoke all the bullshit when the responsibility for the failure in Monterrey was on their side.

On the personal side, I got an awesome gig as a promoter but more than that I got me a new really good friend with Kosmas.

Cheers mate, you know people here love you, so keep that good memory from Mexico.
                              providing the mexican scene with the best undrground talent

Comment

• jgcamil
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jun 2004

Re: The REAL story behind Kosmas

I have to reply to the Icehole that started the other thread... this wont stand!

Like Colin_mx said, we (I also promoted the party with him) had everything signed for his presentation in MTY on the 15th! Suddenly, the club gets closed and the owner (To?o) wants to reschedule for the 25th... this happens on the 24th, HOURS before the 25th.

We waited and waited and it is still time that I have not gotten any calls from the owner of the Skizzo. He knows he fucked it real good and doesnt have the nerve to face the facts.

That's the story on Monterrey...

On the racist note:

YOU GOTTA BE FRICKIN JOKING!!

I had the privilege to host Kosmas for almost two whole weeks at my apt and the guy is one of the funniest, coolest guys around! Very down to earth, accesible, fun, etc. He hanged out with every one that asked to spend some time with him...

RACIST

I imagine that in your dictionary "racist" means a great guy!

Please dont try to raise hell where there is no hell to raise. If you dont know the facts from first hand OR, most important, dont KNOW the guy, please shut your icehole and f**k off.

It is a shame that because some "promoters" the scene in Mexico gets bashed for not being serious and dishonest.

My 2 pesos....

Saludos Kman!
                                jgcamil

Comment

Working...