(Request/ID) Guy Gerber - Transitions With John Digweed Podcast -- Half Way There

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Limietaru
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2007

(Request/ID) Guy Gerber - Transitions With John Digweed Podcast -- Half Way There

Looking for a copy/track list of this first set that the podcast ever did (they aren't around anymore). I used to listen to it all the time but have lost it . stupid harddrives.

I spent the morning going through Guy's entire discography and still couldn't find 2 of the songs.

1. Song during Guy's introduction speech - to the best of my memory.
    My name is Guy Gerber and I'm a DJ and producer from Tel-Aviv. My music includes elements of house, techno, electro, and some progressive. My DJ style is basically the same -- my sets are sometimes hypnotic and sometimes chaotic, but in general, it's all about electronic house. There many DJs, who've influenced me, to name a few: Paul Craig, Derek Barter, Riccardo Vidallobos is amazing, Richie Hawton. Israeli electronic scene is very varied, like in many other places that I've been to. The best place is fetish, for my ear... crazy parties every friday night, trust me it's the best place to go.

The Song - ID? Amazing song, makes my body feel funny.

2. Guy Gerber - While You Were Sleeping (from I love Boorekas)
    3. ID? This one has words, the Lyrics, IIRC:
    I'm crawling, on my hands and knees,
    Line I can't remember.
    You're a DJ,
    But I'm taking the risk,
    Where we're going,
    It's always like this.
    4. John's Closing speech
    Song - Stoppage Time

Any ideas on the last two or where to download the set? I tried downloading the set he did for KISS 100 around the same time (I think) and it's not the same one.
Working...