X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Future Music Festival 2008

There is no way known Digweed could have been better at a festival with a short set than he was at Q Bar!! He takes an hour to warmup!! Festivals are good social events, but it would be cheaper and just as much fun to grab a barbie by the yarra!!

Nice dark clubs and long dark sets for me!!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• masam
      Addiction started
      • Apr 2006

absolutely spot on DIDI

P.S he killed it at QBar.....

Comment

• dodsy87
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2006

Oh mate, agreed there, QBar for Digweed fans is something that comes around in a blue moon, a truely unforgettable night, and 15 bucks?? i thought it was my birthday. Me and my mate, were first to line up there aswell, hahaha. We got to qbars door at around 7, hahahaha. i agree also on future, too fucking hot, the crowd shit me to tears, Roger Sanchez sucks balls and has not been good since 2000. Hot BBQ is the only out door festival i go to now. The only person who will get me to either good vibes, summadayze or future, even with a side show, is Hernan Cattaneo. Enough from me, hahaha.

Comment

• masam
          Addiction started
          • Apr 2006

definitely i agree

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by dodsy87
            Oh mate, agreed there, QBar for Digweed fans is something that comes around in a blue moon, a truely unforgettable night, and 15 bucks?? i thought it was my birthday. Me and my mate, were first to line up there aswell, hahaha. We got to qbars door at around 7, hahahaha. i agree also on future, too fucking hot, the crowd shit me to tears, Roger Sanchez sucks balls and has not been good since 2000. Hot BBQ is the only out door festival i go to now. The only person who will get me to either good vibes, summadayze or future, even with a side show, is Hernan Cattaneo. Enough from me, hahaha.
            Hernan will ALWAYS have a better offer and ditto on all the Qbar stuff!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Robbiedog
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2009

hmmm interesting I know a lot of people coming over from nz to go to this....pleased i didnt now.

Whats with Oz and all the festival type gigs...they seem to relentless these days...?

Comment

Working...