• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[HeadRush Music] Gabriel Batz - Besoin D'Aimer

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Gabriel Batz - Besoin D'Aimer

The career of Montreal's Gabriel Batz has exploded since 2005, when a bootleg remix of David Guetta's "The World Is Mine" propelled him to dancefloor prominence and remix work with top labels like Coldharbour, Perfecto, and Aurium, plus appearances on multiple Armada compilations. On "Besoin D'Aimer," Gabriel demonstrates his gift for fusing beauty with power, creating a club stomper with emotional resonance. On the remix, we enlisted The Netherlands' Storyteller, who shows why he is one of Gabriel's favorite artists with a bumping rework of the original.

"Solid peaktime progressive with both the Original and the Storyteller Remix. Reminds me of what progressive house used to be." – FeralCode

"I like the Storyteller mix!" – Matt Rowan

"Like the remix by Storyteller!" – Eelke Kleijn

"Deffo the Storyteller mix for me...big sounding bomb and super hot production...will be playing this a LOT!!" – Arjun (Jalebee Cartel)

"Full support for both mixes; favourite being the original mix ;-) Very good job." – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Liking both of them, great tracks!!" – Masque

"Loving this... Both mixes are really nice. Beautifully crafted melodies built on a solid foundation. Good work!" – Ché Armstrong (Neuroscience)

"The original sounds pretty narcotic; typical floating Batz bassline & deep penetrating ‘distortional’ melody! Dutch Storyteller returns successfully and surprises me with a lot of refreshing energy in this rework, really banging stuff! 9/10" – The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"Solid release once again! Original Mix is a nice trancey piece with strong kicks. Storyteller Mix is pumpin and more progressive!" – Stefan Bauer (Progressive World)

> Hear HeadRush Music/Toes in the Sand on Proton Radio
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: [HeadRush Music] Gabriel Batz - Besoin D'Aimer

gotta love that artwork. you guys have really been spot on for releases lately. Damn I wish you were still doing your nights in cleveland Dave.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Deviant
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2003

Re: [HeadRush Music] Gabriel Batz - Besoin D'Aimer

Thanks, Jeffrey! I'm definitely itching to throw another party one of these days...

Comment

Working...