X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troklo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Spooky (strange) stories

Hi hereīs a thread where I thought we could share our weird, strange, spooky etc.. stories that have happend to us.
    I donīt have much to tell, well in fact I only have two stories, a strange one and a kind of scary one.

First the scary one:

After a party at a girlfriends house me and my friends decide to call it a night. Three of my mates decide to stay at my place. One of them is so drunk that we actualy have to carry him home.
    After getting this guy in bed I decied to go an get a glass of water. One of my friends stays with him in case he has to puke or go to the bathroom, the other one goes with me to the ktichen.
    As we come up the stairs back from the kitchen I hear my friend throw up (or at least thats what I thought). I came in to the room and asked the other guy if he gotten him the waste basket in time, to what he repliyed "what are you talking about?"
    I turn around to my other friend and with out saying a word and with a scared look on his face says to me, "yes I heard it to".
    At this point we started to hear a lot of movement in the lower part of the house, it sounded like if someone was running up and down. Ok I start to freak out because I thought someone had broken in to my house, all three of us run down stairs and turn all the lights on (now that I think of it that was pretty stupid) and see nothing.
    As we went back up again we hear the same noises comming from my parents room, we go and check it out nothing....
    As we came out of my parents room scared to death we hear our other friend (The uncounscious one) get out bed, take 3 steps and fall on the wooden floor. When we went to check on him we found him just like we left him, in bed.
    After that all stoped. None of us got alot of sleep that night....

The strange one:

Back in 2000 I got my first mp3 player a Samung Yepp with 64 mega bytes of storage!!!
    Around october I got my copy of Tenagliaīs London GU.
    I copied disc 1 on to the mp3 player and went to my friends house to show it to him.
    So there I was ridding the bus when bam! track 3 o 4 (canīt really remember wicht one) kicks in and suddenly i hear something thats sounds like death metal, iīm like WTF?!?! When I got back home I listen to the track again on my computer and start to feel really uncomfortable, so I decied to delete it. I donīt know why but I wrote down the size of the file.
    When I encodded the file again I realised that it was exactly the same size as the strange track only that this time I got the normal track of the cd.
    Iīve always wonder what that "hidden" track was....

So there you go!

Now its your turn.
    Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo
  • ShawnD64
    Quickshot the Minute Man
    • Jan 2005

Re: Spooky (strange) stories

so this is my weird story.... myself and a friend were going to see sasha in boston. we decide to go up early and hit a record store... after which we grabbed our fast food of choice (as we were both poor) and ate it in a alleyway with a bench. i brought up how i just saw pulp fiction for the first time and loved it... and he remarked how it was his favorite movie. no later than 30 seconds some random dude came walking up the alley with a pulp fiction shirt on... kinda weird as he was the only person we saw in the alley the entire time we were there... never mind the first person i ever saw with a pulp fiction shirt on....
    that was weird... not really spooky/scary tho
    http://soundcloud.com/scd64
    http://www.myspace.com/scd64
    http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• supaz
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

This is spooky....bc I just changed my avatar and just read your post. I did this before looking at this thread.

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Here's a weird story that happened today that reminds me somewhat of the Pulp fiction story earlier in this thread.

I'm flying home today for the holidays and on the plane as I'm watching the TV monitor they're showing CNN and performers that fall down while performing on stage. They showed Beyonce and Kelsey Grammer take tumbles for example.

The monitor is on the wall where the lavatory is at the front of the plane and a man comes out of the lavatory on the airplane and stumbles down too just like the on the TV monitor. It was odd how while CNN was showing people fall that a man fell right in front of me. And he fell while they were still showing random stars and performers falling.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Gloomy
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Someone experience with calling ghosts?

A story I heard from a student home mate:
          Some time ago, he and some friends decided to call a ghost. So they went to someone's room and were going through the procedure: candle light, turned glass, cards ... However, they didn't believe in ghosts so they were actually sceptic about it. So they decided to do a test and asked the ghost to turn out the candle light. Nothing happened ... however, after 10 seconds the candle light became smaller and smaller ... untill it was about to dim completely. At that point, they realized a ghost was in the room. They excused themselves ... after a while the candle light went back to normal light and they stopped the session.

One of them is now scared as hell every night ...

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by superdave
            Here's a weird story that happened today that reminds me somewhat of the Pulp fiction story earlier in this thread.

I'm flying home today for the holidays and on the plane as I'm watching the TV monitor they're showing CNN and performers that fall down while performing on stage. They showed Beyonce and Kelsey Grammer take tumbles for example.

The monitor is on the wall where the lavatory is at the front of the plane and a man comes out of the lavatory on the airplane and stumbles down too just like the on the TV monitor. It was odd how while CNN was showing people fall that a man fell right in front of me. And he fell while they were still showing random stars and performers falling.
            That would be super funny

as far as grown men being freaked out about ghosts and other things that go bump in the night, lol, i have nothing supernatural or ironic to offer...but plenty of real life scary sh*t probably to heavy for this board aka "ode to electronica"

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

[quote=Troklo;546033]Hi hereīs a thread where I thought we could share our weird, strange, spooky etc.. stories that have happend to us.
              I donīt have much to tell, well in fact I only have two stories, a strange one and a kind of scary one.

First the scary one:

After a party at a girlfriends house me and my friends decide to call it a night. Three of my mates decide to stay at my place. One of them is so drunk that we actualy have to carry him home.
              After getting this guy in bed I decied to go an get a glass of water. One of my friends stays with him in case he has to puke or go to the bathroom, the other one goes with me to the ktichen.
              As we come up the stairs back from the kitchen I hear my friend throw up (or at least thats what I thought). I came in to the room and asked the other guy if he gotten him the waste basket in time, to what he repliyed "what are you talking about?"
              I turn around to my other friend and with out saying a word and with a scared look on his face says to me, "yes I heard it to".
              At this point we started to hear a lot of movement in the lower part of the house, it sounded like if someone was running up and down. Ok I start to freak out because I thought someone had broken in to my house, all three of us run down stairs and turn all the lights on (now that I think of it that was pretty stupid) and see nothing.
              As we went back up again we hear the same noises comming from my parents room, we go and check it out nothing....
              As we came out of my parents room scared to death we hear our other friend (The uncounscious one) get out bed, take 3 steps and fall on the wooden floor. When we went to check on him we found him just like we left him, in bed.
              After that all stoped. None of us got alot of sleep that night....

Hey that is freaky, has this happened prior to you drunk mate being there??

Could he maybe be into occult stuff and practises??

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

Yesterday when I came home from being away for a few days for the thanksgiving holiday I found my backdoor wide open and mud tracked through the house. Nothing was taken though. But needless to say I jumped at the slightest noise all day today. The mail coming though the front door was traumatic.
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

i'll try to make this as brief as possible...

3 years ago, i woke up in the middle of the night choking on my own blood. Needless to say it's pretty freaky to wake up in a pool of blood when you went to bed in perfect health. Went to the mirror, and opened my mouth which was filling with blood everytime i closed it, and saw blood squirting out of my tonsil. The tonsil had ruptured. Grabbed a cup and drove myself to the hospital spitting blood every few miles. Emergency surgery, removed both tonsils at 29yrs old (still the worst recovery pain i've ever had.)

Fast forward a year later...i had stomach pains for a few days and since nearly everyone in my family has had their appendix taken out, i assumed that was the problem. When i arrived at the emergency room, the nurse admitting me said "Oh, you're already in the system, were you admitted earlier today??"

"Um...no...first time today, what's going on i'm in pain here..."

She said..."Oh wow, this record is from last year, the exact same day you were here in the emergency room for ...hmmm...a tonsil rupture?"

Same day, one year later...same emergency room, new pain.

I eventually was diagnosed and had a kidney taken out a few days later, but the whole thing was pretty freaky. This year, on that day, i stayed home.

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

You are single kidneyed now God Damn so thats why you are so agressive here...inferiority complex don't you worry jenky boy you are just as good as those with two...its the quality not the quantity...
                    p.s. just joking...why did they take ou your kidney man?
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by threehills
                      Yesterday when I came home from being away for a few days for the thanksgiving holiday I found my backdoor wide open and mud tracked through the house. Nothing was taken though. But needless to say I jumped at the slightest noise all day today. The mail coming though the front door was traumatic.
                      Freshman year in college, i woke up in the middle of the night and someone was hovering above me with blood all over their face. I woke up, and stared at him, he stared back... not a word was said. It was the most erie few seconds imaginable. He ran out. I got up and followed him up the stairs, still half asleep, still really fking confused, kinda freaked out but getting to the point where i was understanding it all. I was catching up to him when he reached the front door, and my roommate walked in the front door from grabbing late night fast food and he met the bloody dude on the way out. "What the fuck???" he said... and the guy took off. My roommate and i stood there with the door open dazed and confused. I went back downstairs to my room and there was blood all over the floor.

There were three of us living in that apartment, and none of us to this day know who that guy was, or what happened to him or what he was doing in our place.

Freak - y.

Comment

• Jenks
                        I'm kind of a big deal.
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
                        You are single kidneyed now God Damn so thats why you are so agressive here...
                        lol. i'm really not that aggressive dude. you just don't know me. we're not e-friends, lol, so you probably take a lot of my comments seriously. don't.

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

so what happened to the with the kidney then, why did they take it out???
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

My kidney shut down, and over the course of 4, 5, 6 years my body was still sending blood to it, but only sometimes. Anyway, this huge sack of blood and tissue surrounded my kidney and smothered it. The growth around it was bigger than a baseball. They are not sure which came first, the kidney shutting down, or the problem that caused the growth that caused my kidney to shut down. Long story short, in those years where it wasn't working, had i fallen down or got hit in that spot, i would have hemorrhaged to death before i could make it to hospital. Pretty scary, yeah, so...it had to come out. It was during those years i was pretty crazy, so i'm definitely lucky to be alive.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Man, thats messed up and they can't t say what caused it???
                              Is it like drug use, alcohol or just some fucked up phenomenon for an unknown reason...my friend has kidney problems and he was told that it has something to to with his E consumption, I'm not really sure how as its quite a recent development so I don't know all the details.
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...