• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Boycott the 2008 Beijing Olympics?

Originally posted by Miroslav
    how about we try to invade them like we did in Iraq??
    It would be better for the US economy in the long run if they did away with communism once and for all... a level playing field for all. Iraq is the way it is because this administration wants it like this.. If they really wanted to secure Iraq they would need 600,000 more troops on the streets throughout the entire country.. it is a half ass war getting half ass results.

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by runningman
      It would be better for the US economy in the long run if they did away with communism once and for all... a level playing field for all. Iraq is the way it is because this administration wants it like this.. If they really wanted to secure Iraq they would need 600,000 more troops on the streets throughout the entire country.. it is a half ass war getting half ass results.
      the playing field simply never was and never will be level, no matter what system of market values you try to instill from the top.
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

^ yup!
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

Who do we have to talk to about freeing Tibet?

I'll have our dumbass president call your important political figure right away!
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• CactusBeats
            Addiction started
            • Mar 2008

Not Fair to the athltes???!!!

Who gives a shit about the athletes when people are dying in Tibet everyday. China is so fucked up and we just sit by and watch it happen.
            We in the US lost our credibility in regard to human rights (if we ever had any in the first place) so it would just be like the pot calling the kettle black. I think Mr. Bush forgot to attend sensitivity training class during orientation week at Yale.

Perhaps your Premier has some human rights points to cash in with China. Your record in Canada is light years better than your southern neighbor. Come to think of it, it must suck having a neighbor like us. The US is like a drug addict that just keeps needing more and more, no matter what more is. We were born to consume - the whole freeking planet. Perhaps we need an intervention? God forbid..
            I like your Christ.
            I do not like your Christians.
            Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
              Getting Somewhere
              • Mar 2008

Not Fair to the athltes???!!!

Who gives a shit about the athletes when people are dying in Tibet everyday. China is so fucked up and we just sit by and watch it happen.
              People die in every country, every day. Not just Tibet. I agree with you that the Chinese government is fucked up, but that problem is indicative of the world in general, not just China. The problem is that we DO just sit by and watch, and by WE I mean the rest of the world. Boycott the Olympics? Sure, I think that's a step in the right direction. Real change must start on a personal level though. It's easy to preach about governments being bad, but nothing will improve until people as individuals decide they want to be better.
              Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

I wasn't saying that it is just the US's fault... don't get me wrong I think Canada is just as fucked up if not even more because we just play follow the leader.. But to know about the human rights issues in China like Organ transplants from prisoners which is just one example..

The american people I think are the best people on the planet.. I live in Windsor which is just across from Detroit so I can talk to both americans and canadians everyday. It is our leaderships that have sold us both downstream..

and it is still going on..

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                Last edited by runningman; April 4, 2008, 07:30:03 PM.

Comment

• jcole
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Apr 2008

wtf!!! that was the most comprehensive shit i ever read, really... i guess i'm just an idiotic imbecile who can't understand anything...
                  anyway, fuk china, we have our own affairs that are well unattended that must be delt with...

Comment

Working...