• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

I got spiked!

Little story from the weekend!

I went out with an old friend of mine on Friday night that I hadn't seen it about 3 years. We had a bit of a falling out over the fact that he owed me a substantail amount of money i lost from a business deal that went south at the time.

Anyway he phones me up to say he is in town and can I forgive him for what happened that time back.

I thought thats pretty cool so we met at a sports bar at about 19:00 for a couple of pints and to catch up on old times. I had 4 beers then moved onto double vodka and coke.After my second double, I went to the toilet and came back and I had a fresh vodka waiting.

About halfway through the drink I started to feel funny (vision blurred, couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, tongue all thick and i couldn't string two words together). I stood up paid my tab and told him i was going home. (about 21:00)

I remember walking to my car... and thats about it. How I drove home, who knows but all I remember as the next segment in the evening was puking black tar shit out in my toilet at home (About 22:00) for about 4 hours. I was so sick I couldn't go to work the next day and couldn't even get out of bed.

I phoned the prick but he denied it. I didn't believe him as the sports bar had been quiet and we had sat at one side away from the rest of the people there. It could only have been him!!!

Anyway told him to fuck off and I never wanted to see him again.

Slightly recovered this morning but feel like I bust a couple of ribs from the puking!

Fucker

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!
  • minimal
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2006

Re: I got spiked!

You have to be careful mate, he gave you the rape drug.
    music is the answer

http://soundcloud.com/sh-oe

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

did you eat any chinese-made children's toys?

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by minimal
        You have to be careful mate, he gave you the rape drug.
        Yip that what a couple of my mates said.... Rhypnol!

Fucking Sleazebag

Hey tiddles, been sucking on my daughters barbies, you thinks thats it hey

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

But why would he spike your drink? Did he rob you?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• diegoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

it happenned to me once... it feels like shit...
            It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
            Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
            May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by feather
              But why would he spike your drink? Did he rob you?
              Maybe he had some grudge he was still holding against me from way back then, who knows? He is a fucking nutjob, we were policeman together and both saw some rough shit during our time, I resigned and he got medically boarded (psychological reasons) - shot his one ball off during an accidental discharge of his firearm

And no he did not rob me, however on his way home he claimed someone tried to hi-jack his car, but when my one mate took him to hospital that morning he told me that the wounds were self inflicted... good riddance to him as a mate, I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire at the side of the road!

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by nick007
                however on his way home he claimed someone tried to hi-jack his car, but when my one mate took him to hospital that morning he told me that the wounds were self inflicted...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Troklo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Dang! Crazy story mate!

Good thing you went home on time, or who knows what could of happened!
                  Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Mr.Big
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Nov 2004

It still doesn't really make sense why he did that though?

I'll tell you my spiking story, worst first date ever. Well i met this girl out one night and decided i would meet her for a 'date' later that week. She was a little hottie who i really wanted to bone but besides that she seemed like a decent laugh.

So i met her and was on my 4th beer when i needed togo for a piss, came back from the toilets and picked up what i thought was my beer and downed it as she wanted to move onto another pub. I was swaying all over the place and she suggested we go back to hers, i got back to hers puked in her sink of the toilet. Jumped in bed beside her and started to get all aggressively grabby with her (which i have never done with any woman). Blacked out and woke up to find i had pissed the bed we were both sleeping in.. I ran out the door and never looked back, no surprise that she never called me again..

What a shit night and all after 4 beers??? Bummer
                    www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                    Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

that sucks!

u can never be too careful!!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

It seems odd that he would phone you out of the blue, try to make the friendship work, then drug you. Without doing anything else?e.g. rape or rob.
                        Either way he's a bit fucked up.
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

If your ass doesn't bleed, let it slide...

Comment

• rainman
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
                            did you eat any chinese-made children's toys?

had the same thing happen to me a few years ago. i took some colleagues out for a drink after a sales meeting and the vodka collins i ordered tasted like water and a splash of vodka. I sent it back and with in the hour i was trashed off one drink. couldn't stand, couldn't talk continuously vomiting for hours had to miss the meeting the next day, not what i was expecting for after hours with the ceo of our company. the only thing i could conceive is that i pissed off either the barkeep or the waitress about the drink and in their mind they got me back. i called the pub the next evening and raised hell with the owner.

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                              Editor Shmeditor
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by nick007
                              I had 4 beers then moved onto double vodka and coke.After my second double, I went to the toilet and came back and I had a fresh vodka waiting.
                              Even without the spiking, that's a fair amount to drive home on..shame on you!
                              Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

Working...