X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: I got spiked!

could be he had plans for you, maybe beating you up or swiping your loot, but luckily you noticed something was wrong and you bolted. probably soured his grapes that you left, but fuck that dude. sounds like he needs a straightjacket and some thorazine.

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by nick007
      Little story from the weekend!

I remember walking to my car... and thats about it. How I drove home, who knows but all I remember as the next segment in the evening was puking black tar shit out in my toilet at home (About 22:00) for about 4 hours. I was so sick I couldn't go to work the next day and couldn't even get out of bed.

Still have both your kidney's right? Didn't wake up in a tub of ice with a phone next to it with a note taped to it reading "dial 911"? That shit happened to me three times, man what a bummer, three good kidney's all gone.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by nick007
        shot his one ball off during an accidental discharge of his firearm

This explains his mental stability, he has NDD (nut deficit disorder), glad you made it home ok

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

That's messed up!
          Glad you are ok now though
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

That guy is mental
            Maybe got some GHB in your drink.
            Cheers to you for surviving that's some f'd up shite.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by fabric8
              This explains his mental stability, he has NDD (nut deficit disorder), glad you made it home ok

And KinkyJ - thats the first thing I did in the morning, checked my nought to see if it was still in the same shape, it was!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...