X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Re: do i need 50 posts to download?

50 bucks, damn think about how much money this site would get if all new members paid 50 bucks. That would be great.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Isn't the P&R section free for all?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Everything is free here..the archive content is only restricted because it's free as well as soon as you have enough posts to access it. Besides the weekly Transitions and Metrodance show and the archives, you only need to register an account and have access to anything else instantly.

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

The other sets can be found on the net anyway ... if anyone wants more then they need to contribute and participate - if they like EDM, or even just like talking shite, that shouldn't be a tough ask.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Simon Preston
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
            50 bucks, damn think about how much money this site would get if all new members paid 50 bucks. That would be great.
            Think how many members this site would have if everyone had to pay $50....
            http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

• fletcher
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Simon Preston
              Think how many members this site would have if everyone had to pay $50....
              $50 is feck all at the current exchange rate! God bless america
              http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                Everything is free here..the archive content is only restricted because it's free as well as soon as you have enough posts to access it. Besides the weekly Transitions and Metrodance show and the archives, you only need to register an account and have access to anything else instantly.
                Yeah that's what I thought ...

50 posts ... noobs

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...