• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neoee
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: My name is Muhammad.

Originally posted by Miroslav
    no. already saw it the 2 hour video. Also saw how he has no civil engineering or building forensics expertise, and how real experts who later peer reviewed his work (including at his own university) mostly all concluded that his work was retarded. In the spirit of being less retarded, I'll stop posting the links to all this - google it yourself.
    So if someone who did have engineering or building forensics expertise than that might change your opinion? Have you seen Gordon Ross's work?

BTW Jones maintains that his work has passed peer reviewed while the university expressed doubts about whether they had been "submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." Either way your statement above is incorrect. He does have his critics at the university, but he also did with his muon-catalyzed fusion work- which turned out he was correct about. Avoid the videos and go to the paper he wrote, it does bring up many questions, especially when he talks about the NIST findings and how they reached them.
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

^^^ I've been in enough pissing contests about this, so I will restrain myself now. But first, just one thing...what does muon-catalyzed fusion work have to do with the credibility of his theory on 9-11?
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

please see this book:

The first conspiracy theories about September 11 began to emerge while the wreckage was still smoldering. Five years later, hundreds of books and thousands of Web pages are devoted to the idea that the U.S. government encouraged, permitted, or actually carried out the attacks. But an in-depth investigation by Popular Mechanics--first published in the magazine's March 2005 issue, and now expanded into book form--definitively proves that the evidence most often cited by conspiracy theorists is inaccurate, misinterpreted, or false. The book covers the 20 most prominent and persistent claims underlying the conspiracy theories, focusing on concrete, physical facts rather than political hypothesizing. The in-depth findings come from leading experts in all the relevant fields, including aviation, air defense, air traffic control, civil engineering, firefighting, metallurgy, and geology.--From publisher description.

this discussion can be closed now.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

the discussion hasn't been brought up in over a week though, res.... you just brought it back up!
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            please see this book:

The first conspiracy theories about September 11 began to emerge while the wreckage was still smoldering. Five years later, hundreds of books and thousands of Web pages are devoted to the idea that the U.S. government encouraged, permitted, or actually carried out the attacks. But an in-depth investigation by Popular Mechanics--first published in the magazine's March 2005 issue, and now expanded into book form--definitively proves that the evidence most often cited by conspiracy theorists is inaccurate, misinterpreted, or false. The book covers the 20 most prominent and persistent claims underlying the conspiracy theories, focusing on concrete, physical facts rather than political hypothesizing. The in-depth findings come from leading experts in all the relevant fields, including aviation, air defense, air traffic control, civil engineering, firefighting, metallurgy, and geology.--From publisher description.

this discussion can be closed now.
            That's actualy really funny. Just because someone writes a book. It doesnt mean it is accurate or correct. I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

It says at the beginning of Star Wars "A Long Time A Go In A Galaxy Far Far Away"
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

lemee summise it all

1. yes muslims are irate most of the time
              2. US didnt cause 9/11 anymore than having a disagreeable policy
              3. yes, the world is overreacting to "islam" but hey, can you blame them.. or shall we pull a few thousand articles on one violent reaction after another to simple shit, like say a foreign teacher not realizing something when muslim children call a bear muammed.
              4, jews are sneaky, christians are violent, and Home Improvement is on TV right now, so i gotta run.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

i lied. sightless' post above sums it up. kthxbye.

Comment

Working...