• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Alex Cliu

"I am not one of those stupid moron [sic] who don't know what I am doing."

Read every page or you'll miss all those wonderful gems such as "Teleportation must be invented. If we don't invent teleportation, China will throw nuclear bomb everywhere. Especially now everyone can live forever." Trust me, you won't be disappointed. A friend at work showed me this site a few months ago, and it has literally brought countless hours of entertainment to me and my fellow co-workers ever since. And the best thing is that IT NEVER ENDS! The site goes on forever, page after page, see if you can read it all, I dare you.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson
  • qwerty2222
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Alex Cliu

Amazing New Gadget Lets You Live Forever
    there"s no such thing as to live forever, i think its crap
    and anyway, who would want to live forever?better to live fully than a longer borring life

Comment

• pilot
      The World is my Playground
      • Jul 2004

never heard of the guy
      Bluewire Productions

Comment

• johnson3161
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

I want to live forever but I am a loser so I will be living a loser life forever. Well actually I think I should kill myself.

Comment

• thrualoooop
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by johnson3161";p="
          I want to live forever but I am a loser so I will be living a loser life forever. Well actually I think I should kill myself.
          LOL,I am saving up for the future telling gimmick to see if i kill myself! want me to let you know if you do it or not?
          i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...