MCast special events presents: Moshic - live@club Mania, Bulgaria September 2007 pt2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MCast bot
    Grabbing all MCast podcasts for you
    • Jun 2007

MCast special events presents: Moshic - live@club Mania, Bulgaria September 2007 pt2

The first mix from our MCast special event has taken you on a travel with Moshic mixing things up this summer in Russia in the Riviera club and now we fly over to Bulgaria and provide you with another hour he played live in the club Mania.This is the second part of his gig and [...]

More...
  • fuzzzyy
    Getting warmed up
    • Aug 2006

Re: MCast special events presents: Moshic - live@club Mania, Bulgaria September 2007

i like the second part better than the first part, moshic always did it for me!
    The Fuzzfather

Comment

• hashhead
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: MCast special events presents: Moshic - live@club Mania, Bulgaria September 2007

T
      H
      A
      N
      K
      S

Comment

• Jay Fury
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Oh god thank you
        Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

A reason for the season
          nice present
          thanks to everyone involved.
          Plus lovin the MP3 Download link.
          Big Bonus
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• TomTom
            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
            • May 2002

^all our MCast shows can be downloaded as well

Comment

• anthony1014
              Getting Somewhere
              • May 2005

no offense but i thought they were really dull i deleteted all three after i listened to each one.i think his best set was @ justmusic fm
              sorry
              hope im not pissing anyone off after all believe or not i am a fan
              ELECTRONICFRONT!

Comment

• minimal
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2006

Excellent, I love this.
                Tracklist pls??
                music is the answer

http://soundcloud.com/sh-oe

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

TL on a live set? good luck, lol

Comment

Working...