X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djc200
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2006

Happy Holodays... from Holosound... Dec 2007

This set is inspired by the Holosound set from the Burn Industries party in Killington, VT. Mixed after the event, but same tracks.

Happy Holodays! Enjoy!!

FYI, Holosound will spin NYE in Naples, FL at a brand new club opening down there called Ultra. www.myspace.com/nightclubultra. Email ultra@burnindustries.com for RSVP.

Word.
    Global Frequencies
    www.globalfrequencies.com
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Happy Holodays... from Holosound... Dec 2007

parties in VT?!?!?!?

Comment

• djc200
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2006

Yeah, Burn Industries just threw a huge house party up there Thanksgiving weekend... a very close friend, Cheni, just bought a 10 acre ranch up in Killington, VT... 10 minutes away from the slopes of Killington and Okemo... best snowboarding trails in Northeast America.

In a log cabin that sleeps 30, we brought up CDJ's, mixers, and a few of the DJ's in the Burn Industries roster, including Holosound and Philip Joseph. 100 hours of continuous, non-stop music blasting from 2 Mackie 450 speakers = NO SLEEP.

Holosound spun Saturday night after snowmobiling and the huge bonfire. We'll do this all over again in the spring but we'll include a scavenger hunt, hiking, and fly fishing in the schedule, since there's no snowboarding. As these house parties are private events, email me (dave@burnindustries.com) if you're interested in future Burn parties like that...

Here are a few pics... wish there were more. http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.sam...ey=juaKSX3-gRo

Originally posted by tiddles
      parties in VT?!?!?!?
      Global Frequencies

Comment

• tonig357
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2007

i was there! this was one of the most ridiculous events i've ever attended...f*ck that fun!!!

enjoy the set kids

Comment

• djc200
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2006

you, my dearest toni, made the party what it was... the best Burn Industries party to date!! Can't wait til the next one!

This fucking set is unbelievable. Mark my words... 2008 is Holosound's year for sure!! They're going to kill it on NYE!!

Originally posted by tonig357
          i was there! this was one of the most ridiculous events i've ever attended...f*ck that fun!!!

enjoy the set kids
          Global Frequencies

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by djc200
            Yeah, Burn Industries just threw a huge house party up there Thanksgiving weekend... a very close friend, Cheni, just bought a 10 acre ranch up in Killington, VT... 10 minutes away from the slopes of Killington and Okemo... best snowboarding trails in Northeast America.

In a log cabin that sleeps 30, we brought up CDJ's, mixers, and a few of the DJ's in the Burn Industries roster, including Holosound and Philip Joseph. 100 hours of continuous, non-stop music blasting from 2 Mackie 450 speakers = NO SLEEP.

Holosound spun Saturday night after snowmobiling and the huge bonfire. We'll do this all over again in the spring but we'll include a scavenger hunt, hiking, and fly fishing in the schedule, since there's no snowboarding. As these house parties are private events, email me (dave@burnindustries.com) if you're interested in future Burn parties like that...

Here are a few pics... wish there were more. http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.sam...ey=juaKSX3-gRo

sounds like a great time! i love okemo

Comment

• tonig357
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by djc200
              you, my dearest toni, made the party what it was... the best Burn Industries party to date!! Can't wait til the next one!

This fucking set is unbelievable. Mark my words... 2008 is Holosound's year for sure!! They're going to kill it on NYE!!
              awww...thanks dave

we all added a little something special...there was a lot of love in that house..especially in bobers room hahahaha

tell alex to get us a track listing for this!

Comment

• robprunzit
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Got me rev'd up looking forward to this one now, thX!!!
                AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• alexfish333
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jul 2004

Hey kids-been on the West Coast for a mini tour with dates in San Diego, San Francisco with Anthony Pappa, and tonight Seattle at See Sound Lounge-when I get back and caught up with work I'll update the TL

NYE in Naples is going to be batshit insanity-book your tickets now!

Happy Holodays yall!
                  Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• tonig357
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by alexfish333
                    Hey kids-been on the West Coast for a mini tour with dates in San Diego, San Francisco with Anthony Pappa, and tonight Seattle at See Sound Lounge-when I get back and caught up with work I'll update the TL

NYE in Naples is going to be batshit insanity-book your tickets now!

Happy Holodays yall!
                    "BALLS"!!! lol

shame on you for leaving cruel summer off of this!

Comment

• djc200
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tonig357
                      "BALLS"!!! lol

shame on you for leaving cruel summer off of this!
                      oh yeeeeah! i remember that track! i wonder if you should drop that on NYE. HMMM... what does the rest of MS say??
                      Global Frequencies

Comment

• henz
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Sep 2004

cool man....saw those seattle pics. looks slammin!

Comment

Working...