• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[HeadRush Music] The Defender Droids - Boxing Day

Hear audio samples from this release:
    The Defender Droids - Boxing Day

We end a wonderful 2007 with this holiday treat from The Defender Droids, the cybernetically enhanced pairing of Nicholas van Orton and White Rhino. Slinky synths fuse with robotic stabs while organic melodies interface with industrial atmospheres, creating a musical illustration of a future in computer heaven. Dynamic Illusion ends a breakout year with yet another stellar remix, cementing his role in the evolution of progressive house.

As heard on Metro 95.1 with Hernan Cattaneo

"I dig the original version!" – D:Fuse

"Loving the original mix of Boxing Day. A beat that recalls true progressive house and great atmosphere. Cool synth stuff too. The echoes ring like church bells." – Royal Sapien

"The original rocks, but the Dynamic Illusion Remix is a pure jewel! 9/10" – Manu (trancespain.com)

"Boxing Day is amazing, thanks for this release and congratulations." – Marcelo Vasami

"Both tracks are really great! They will be featured in my radio show for a long time :-)" – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"As usual, top tunes ... will support." – Jalebee Cartel

"I’m enjoying the atmospheric soundscapes & chilly edge… 8/10" – The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"One of the best HeadRush releases this year! Both mixes are hot! Looking forward to 2008 and more awesome releases from your label!" – Stefan Bauer (Progressive-World.at)

> Hear HeadRush Music/Toes in the Sand on Proton Radio
Working...