• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[HeadRush Music] The Defender Droids - Boxing Day

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Masque - Foresta EP

2007 witnessed the long overdue renaissance of true progressive house across the globe, and Chile's Masque helps end the year with an exclamation point. On his Foresta EP, Masque demonstrates all there is to love about progressive: emotion, humanity, groove, maturity, soul, and the power to transport you to another world far above the maddening din of this reality.

Charted #2 by Spector Selector. As heard on Metro 95.1 with Hernan Cattaneo.

"Both tracks are good. Will play!" – Hernan Cattaneo

"I dig Outdoor Grow!" – D:Fuse

"Great stuff by Masque as expected. Will support and chart." – Andrew K

"Outdoor Grow will get my support. Smooth bassline, interesting sounds, great tension and a solid melody. Nice " – Ken Spector (Spector Selector)

"Outdoor Grow reminds me very much of Funk D'Void, which is only a good thing. Great bassline. This should do well in the early parts of my sets." – Royal Sapien

"Outdoor Grow - Cool deep track, catchy melody. 8/10" – The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"As always a nice and lush production from Toes! Outdoor Grow is my fave out of the 2! Nice production - he's getting better and better with every release! An awesome ending to the Toes in the Sand year " – Stefan Bauer (Progressive-World.at)

"Amazing tracks!" – Pablo Roma

> Hear Toes in the Sand on Proton Radio
Working...