X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

Uhhhh I'm not the guy to ask for New Sets

Hey there, I gotta say now that, I'm not the guy to ask for New & Unreleased sets.
    I'm only online for 6 hours a week & don't have any connections [to Sasha or otherwise].

I really hope that this helps people not to look over sets, or just pass them up [cause you think someone else will have it as well]

Here's a special MUSE i had the other day, since Sasha hasn't actually posted or released a set that is longer then 2 hours & 50 minutes this year, I decided to listen to WMC UFSR 3-17-07 then SW4 2007 & finally Metrophonic Guestmix. Each alone are awesome, but put together in-a-row they are unstoppable!

If you know of sets that are not on my Archive list, PLEASE post them!
    djsasha.com Sasha Mix(tape or disc)/ Set/ Liveset/ Series/ Album/ & Promos Archive List with over 20 Years Worth of The MAN-LIKE ALBUMS & TRACKS: DJ Culture 1 [92-94] 1993 xx-xx-93 The Stress Complilation w/ Dave Seaman - 64 minutes MixMag Live Series Vol. 3 1993 xx-xx-93 w/ CJ Macintosh - 60 minutes VA - Sasha - The
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Uhhhh I'm not the guy to ask for New Sets

Your tiredless effort in this Sasha
    section is greatly appreciated all that 98 material
    has had me quite bonkers lately.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

We know your not the guy to ask for sets, but your enthusiasm is second to none. If you where id be asking for Saturdays Ministry Of Sound set. It was awesome. I love the way Sasha & Digweed are constantly moving the boundaries. It mite not always work but when it dose its mind blowing.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• alexandre.dsch
        Getting warmed up
        • Aug 2007

Your job is wonderful!
        Congrats.
        And if you need some help, just say it!

Comment

• superwave
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2006

Originally posted by AntonyM
          Your tiredless effort in this Sasha
          section is greatly appreciated all that 98 material
          has had me quite bonkers lately.
          Originally posted by chunky
          We know your not the guy to ask for sets, but your enthusiasm is second to none. If you where id be asking for Saturdays Ministry Of Sound set. It was awesome. I love the way Sasha & Digweed are constantly moving the boundaries. It mite not always work but when it dose its mind blowing.
          Originally posted by alexandre.dsch
          Your job is wonderful!
          Congrats.
          And if you need some help, just say it!
          MUCH PRAISE - thats nice to see, many of the days i've spent archiving his shit I had thoughts of doubt on if it was worth all the time, money, & effort! Steadily i continue in the hopes that even the artist himself may someday look at his collective works and appreciate the PRESSURE i used to reveal his hard to find sets and the Tireless, mindwarping that comes to all of us frustrated over completing an incomplete tracklist.

Also, i can understand why there aren't that many Sasha & Digweed sets out there. Many of the shows they did have tracks that are still to be ID'd, and so many that weren't even recorded/released! The EFFORT they display everytime they're on stage together is admirable, for most of the time they're trying to impress each-other.

Originally posted by AntonyM
          Yeah unearthing some of those 8 or 9 hr sets
          would monsterous, but it was just such a rush to be there
          do not know if anyone could focus long enough to monitor
          a recording for that long.

It still baffles me that NONE of their shows that are longer than 5 or 6 hours have been promoted/released for all of us who truely love to listen to continuous music for a whole day[even with short attention spans there should be one or two]. Seriously where the hell is all those retro sets from the 90's that they did togther that lead up to NE3 and Communicate.

p.s. If you really want to hear more than 6 hours of S&D; Try to listen to all Three Northern Exposures in a straight through fashion!
          Last edited by superwave; December 27, 2007, 01:44:20 AM.

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Yeah unearthing some of those 8 or 9 hr sets
            would monsterous, but it was just such a rush to be there
            do not know if anyone could focus long enough to monitor
            a recording for that long.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...