Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: [Request] Destinations w/ Pole Folder 15 dec

Why was the Destinations CD cancelled??

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

haha, this thread is awesome. zen, calm down. jesus. you are giving me a siezure.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Pole Folder
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2007

Well well well This is gonna be my first reply on mercury server. Its half past 2 in the morning here in Buenos Aires where I'm spending the night before going tomorrow to Brazil. I've been a few times on mercury server thanks to friends who showed me the comments about my radio shows and dj sets. Its been always a pleasure to read intelligent comments about it. positive or negatives. This thread is going maybe to a wrong direction due to some misunderstandings so I'll try to give you an honest update of the situation as much as my knowledge of english will allow me. Its true that I posted a few weeks ago a blog on myspace as Zen Master was mentioning it. And no he is not Pole Folder. As far as I can see . Frisky and I had a different point of view on the work which leaded us to a difficult situation. After long conversations and also due to the massive and surprising amount of messages I received , we went back on the road together. I won't lie to you and I was truly on total different way of thinking about the vision of Frisky for Destinations. But who am I to stay on my position and not try to reconsider a collaboration. My nature is mostly optimistic and life is too short to be spiteful. I hope then that we will succeed together to lead the CD I mixed one month ago to his term, which is a proper release. I hope also that you guys will enjoy this 80 minutes mix and that you will consider only the final work and not his controversial process. Frisky is a leader on the electronic music radio world. So I guess the future won't disappoint us. I'm not sure that I'll post again messages here but I thank all of you guys for your devotion and appetite for music. I try to lead my musical career with honesty and commitment. This include a respectful contact with listeners. If they agree or not on my musical directions.
          All the best ,
          Pole Folder

PS As I'm right now on tour in South America I'm not sure I'll be able to provide a Destinations and a 80 Hz sessions (Proton Radio) in January. But I'll be back on Feb at 100 %.

Comment

• ChemicalBoy
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2004

Thanx Pole, keep up the good work, also maybe record some of those tour sessions and play them on 80Hz we the fans definitely like those sessions.

Good luck

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

Mr. Pole Folder,

Thank you for dropping by. We are excited you joined us.

I am sorry to hear the "differences" that have occurred with Frisky, and I hope things work out to the fullest. As of fan and collector of your music/sets, the truth of the matter it hurts "us" ... us as in the fans. You have always had high support here, and I have been following since your first surface on a KISS set. Thank you for a wonderful journey of sound. Please keep up the great music and "Rock On".

Good luck with your tour and thanks for dropping by and saying "hello", please do not be a stranger.

dead, yet alive.

Comment

• anthony1014
                Getting Somewhere
                • May 2005

ELECTRONICFRONT!

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Nice. Thanks Pole.
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

Mr. Folder is a member of [MS]. How sweet it is. Keep up the amazing work. You rock!

Comment

• !Flash!
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Feb 2005

Pole, you are the man!
                      As mentioned before, We are really sorry for this. However we all look forward to your album! And please, we know you are busy with your tour but as our fellow "chemicalboy" said, try to record and play the livesets from your tour, as we are sure they will rock (on) as always!

PS. wtf "over" was not released? it was soooooo fucking amazing! I coudn't stop playing it! Cattaneo opened one of his metrodance shows with that tune, and whilst I was listening to it I said "Oh my god, this track is a masterpiece, and it sounds like Pole Folder"... Then I had a look at the tracklist and of course I was right! Btw, my congratulations for all of your works. You are my favourite producer Pole, and one of my favourite djs. We are all with you!

Comment

• Devbert
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Aug 2007

Pole Folder is "da $hit" - let's just close the thread and leave it at that.

Comment

• batista
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

eh lol nice set

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Pole Folder
                            Frisky and I had a different point of view on the work which leaded us to a difficult situation. After long conversations and also due to the massive and surprising amount of messages I received , we went back on the road together. I won't lie to you and I was truly on total different way of thinking about the vision of Frisky for Destinations. But who am I to stay on my position and not try to reconsider a collaboration. My nature is mostly optimistic and life is too short to be spiteful.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...