X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: sasha@ministry of sound

re - the getting old bit, I reckon Sasha will start having to do mature clubber nights soon ... I'd pay double (probably why I like Pacha so much) !!
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• coliver1980
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2008

lv ministry of sound. was there nye 4 sos. lv 2 c or maybe hear the man like there sum time

Comment

• Attilla
        Getting warmed up
        • Feb 2007

Tonight Invol2ver Launch Party at Ministry Of Sound!
        Anyone coming?

Comment

• Attilla
          Getting warmed up
          • Feb 2007

AARGH!! I would kill that fucking nigger son of a bitch who didn't let me into the club without any reason!!!
          I haven't been to a party since February, and I lost 100 pounds becouse of this!!!

Comment

• mikb
            Getting warmed up
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Attilla
            AARGH!! I would kill that fucking nigger son of a bitch who didn't let me into the club without any reason!!!
            I haven't been to a party since February, and I lost 100 pounds becouse of this!!!

Comment

• isrefel collas
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2007

went ot invol2ver launch.... and they can say what they like about ministry of sound.... but the sound system in the main room is a whole different level of sound...... it was so loud and crystal clear....and ears were not ringing next day.... best soundsystem i have ever heard...... if youve heard ministrys system and have heard better please tell......

Comment

• isrefel collas
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2007

getting old....what is that....????????????? i really dont understand what the fuck you mean by getting old... did you mean to say im getting lazy..... or i do no exercise so i cant stand up for more than 10mins....... or i never listen to loud music at home anymore so when i walk into a club the sound is deafening and i have to go home...

say what u mean next time

Comment

• Progboy Tam
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jun 2007

Originally posted by isrefel collas
                  it was so loud and crystal clear....and ears were not ringing next day.... best soundsystem i have ever heard...... if youve heard ministrys system and have heard better please tell......
                  I thought the soundsystem was kinda shit tbh. Maybe it was the punters dancing on the speakers but it sounded raspy & unclear to me, loud though.

Funktion One is 1000 times better imo.

Comment

Working...