X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micah
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2005

a very large Micah/ruhnsong update 2008

this is a lot of info so I wont post it here often, if you are interested in updates on a regular basis, please join the mailing list at www.ruhnsong.com

it's been a pretty quiet year regarding releases for myself and my label ruhnsong as I've had my head in the sand writing and editing my debut album. I''m pleased to say I'm about to bounce back on track in many ways

-Label = Ruhnsong

Our Last release "Slacker-Psychout(Legendary tribute mixes) did well for us, but when my focus turned to my album, the label became neglected. Finally we're about to re-launch this April with Proton Music, to celebrate the relaunch we're releasing remixes of the 4 originals which came out over '06 and '07

Micah-Epidemic(Slow Dancing Society remix)-Ruhnsong-april
    Micah-Microcosm(Lukasewich remix)-Ruhnsong-april
    Baltic Sound-Glimmer[His Boy Elroy remix)-Ruhnsong-april
    Slacker-Psychout(Funkagenda remix)-Ruhnsong-april

-New Alias = "Lukasewich"

as some of you may have noticed from my charts and recent mixes, I've taken a shining to the Techier stuff that's been coming out these days, to follow suit I tried my hand at producing and landed on some pretty cool labels on my first attempts

Lukasewich-D.I.Y-Audiotherapy-Spring '08
    Lukasewih-Solu(W/Dumb Dan remix)-Dumber-'08
    Micah-Microcosm(Lukasewich remix)-Ruhnsong-Spring '08

-Micah tunes/remixes

-Album: I have finally struck a deal with Baroque records regarding my album, some may be annoyed after hearing I was finished, but we have slated the release for Q4 2008.

-Jaidene Veda: Some of you may remember my first 2 releases "adore you" on UG and "Come From" on Fade records, despite the great things those records did for us, Jaidene Veda and myself split ways and had not talked since...I am pleased to announce that we've worked things out and will begin working on new music in 2008.

-Antiquated Reliquary EP: Proton Music will be releasing a 4 track ep of some of my works from around 2003-2004 with remixes from their extensive roster of talent.

tunes/remixes:
    Album-Baroque records-Q4 2008
    Micah-Antiquated Reliquary-Proton-Q1 2008
    Micah-Traffic Gems(w/remixes)-Epsilon Tracks-'08
    His Boy Elroy-Step Into The Light(Micah's Backflash Remix)-Proton-Q1 '08
    Anomy-Yucatan(Micah Remix)-Emote-out now!!!!

-Important gig info

-WMC '08: as is, this will be my first year attending the winter music conference in Miami, we're close to agreeing upon 3-4 shows, but I may cut it to two so I can relax and see as much as I can.

-The Forge-Tonix nightclub-Calgary: After a successful launch last friday with guests Shiloh, we're pleased to announce our first large scale weekly friday night residence in Calgary. Forthcoming guests include: Joel Armstrong,Chloe Harris and Neil Quigley!!!!

-New Years Eve 2007-2008-Chapas Mexico

-Hybridized: for those who do not know, there is a new 2 hour show up

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a safe New Years Eve
    all the best
    Micah Lukasewich
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: a very large Micah/ruhnsong update 2008

Cheers for the news Micah and keep the good work up!

Comment

• alexfish333
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Cool bro ;-)
      Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• WilDFire
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Thanks for the heads up Micah - keep up the strong work!
        Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

Working...