Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mgabrielm
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2006

Re: [Request] Dj Sasha @ Studio 2007.12.22.

Originally posted by chunky
    Do you have to keep posting your bullshit. The only people how call Sasha Mr Coe are Fucking window licker's. For fuck sake what next The Man Like. This I have it and you don't bullshit is really fucking boring. From what Ive seen Sasha has never really had a problem with people recording his sets and distributing them. And do you really think he is going to say record my set but don't let anyone else listen. Hence the reason there's probably more Sasha mix tapes and live sets going around than any other DJ. I couldn't really give a shit about this set. But some people here obviously do. Cant we lock this thread. Its worse than SPAM
    As far as I know, authorization for distribution was requested by the promoter shortly after the party. It was denied on grounds the music was played to those present.
    It does not always go down well behind a scences when somethings leaks, you know.
    But hey, I'll just keep my mouth shut (as you kindly suggested), which I should have all along.

Comment

• nsamadi
      Addiction started
      • Dec 2006

I remember his Warung 06 and Club Kristal New Years Eve 06 set was released over a year later....so do not worry guys..it might surface laterz.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mgabrielm
        As far as I know, authorization for distribution was requested by the promoter shortly after the party. It was denied on grounds the music was played to those present.
        It does not always go down well behind a scenes when somethings leaks, you know.
        But hey, I'll just keep my mouth shut (as you kindly suggested), which I should have all along.
        Yeah Blah Blah Blah. Save it for the windows. I thought the funniest part of your post was the Donnie Darko part 179 511 424194 353 152.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• fabric8
          200mph Club
          • Jul 2006

Re: (REQUEST) Dj Sasha @ Studio 2007.12.22.

Originally posted by thezzapper
          Let's take a vote! How many people say "full of shit"?

YES (X)
          NO ( )

Comment

• luptic
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2005

It does not always go down well behind a scences when somethings leaks, you know.
            blag blag blag, your talking through your ass, why would you come on and say that you have it, if you cant share it? look at me, i have it through a mates mate? what do you want? a medal? your a tosser, a real billy no mates

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

It does not always go down well behind a scenes when somethings leaks, you know.
              Maybe you have some less present sets from different DJs who played at Studio you would like to share. Or maybe you can give us a snippet of one of the the tracks featured on you tube mixed into the next track which wasn't featured on the video. I'm sure MR COE wouldn't mind.
              Originally posted by res0nat0r
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...