X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Some recent work (poster/flyer/b-card)

Just thought I'd post some of my recent stuff for some comments...

Aids on Stage flyer:

L'Age D'Or flyer (prom night for the 60th anniversary of SIB, which is the official students' representation for the UN)

JTA (Japanse Tafeltjes Avond) poster, an evening organized by SIB which will host about 30 ambassadors and diplomats. To be printed for the JTA congress on the 24th of january 2008...

3D posters for a befriended couple, one for the guy, one for the girl.

Got some more but not everything is on my ftp, so this'll have to do for now. Noone of this is in my portfolio at this moment except the last 2: they have been altered recently though and these are the final images.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Re: Some recent work (poster/flyer/b-card)

wicked mate! very nice work! congrats about that!...i like the typo of "the laws of atracttions" wich is it? if i can know :P

also you own me a zip with fonts...remember?..nah j/k, but will be nice!
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

hm, maybe i have to time to upload some stuff tomorrow...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

nice you graphic hustler.
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

thanks guys

Oh, here's a possible b-card for me myself and I...just not sure about it yet...

Comment

• Digger
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Nov 2004

how you do that effect, metalic? kinda
            https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
            All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

layer upon layer upon layer upon...you get the point. It contains about 3 textures and then some transparency layers, and the edge of course is another layer. The techy things alone are about 5 layers each, which have been merged in the end. I wouldn't know how to tell you how I made this, but you should deffo look up some tutorials on grungy FX...

pstuts.com has some nice stuff going on...

Comment

• upcreativos.com
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jan 2008

Great Job !!!
                Last edited by upcreativos.com; January 13, 2008, 11:51:46 AM.

Comment

• upcreativos.com
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jan 2008

Great Job !!!
                  Last edited by upcreativos.com; January 13, 2008, 11:52:18 AM.

Comment

• unkownartist
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Yao

yao that is different class, honestly

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Thanks Red1, totally appreciate that . I love combining 3D renders with illustrator or PS, but they have to be big as fuck...

Up, checked the site but the links don't work for me. One tip: make the intro to your site as short as you can (I even prefer no intro at all) -bring out the content as fast as possible, that is what your visitor wants to see .

Comment

• upcreativos.com
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Yao
                        Thanks Red1, totally appreciate that . I love combining 3D renders with illustrator or PS, but they have to be big as fuck...

Up, checked the site but the links don't work for me. One tip: make the intro to your site as short as you can (I even prefer no intro at all) -bring out the content as fast as possible, that is what your visitor wants to see .
                        Thats right my friend, the links on the link that i sent are not active because i am working in my new webdesign, sometimes its hard to do an own design. the link of my old site its www.upcreativos.com/index.htm its no a great site but shows some of my work

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

it works

there's some very nice flyers in there mate, also noticed you did a few for a martial arts tournament (been doing that stuff for over 20 yrs...kickboxing right now). My compliments man, and keep us posted on the new website...

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                            Not cool enough
                            • Jun 2004

Yao...I must tell you that those images are AWESOME bro!!! You are really kickin ass with those design programs.

Thanks for letting us know about that graphics site for tutorials.
                            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• upcreativos.com
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jan 2008

Great Job !!!
                              Last edited by upcreativos.com; January 13, 2008, 11:52:36 AM.

Comment

Working...