X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esef
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

DESIGNER DRUGS FROM FCUK

WHEN Matthew Vaughn decided he wanted a well-known high street label for the drugs in his forthcoming film, Layer Cake, there was only one man he wanted to talk to. The opening minutes of the film show a brightly lit chemist with FCUK-branded cocaine and ecstasy lining the shelves. Vaughn, whose wife Claudia Schiffer is expecting their second child in November, said that French Connection founder and chairman Stephen Marks, who bankrolled his previous film, Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, was the obvious choice. "I thought the only thing that'll make the sequence pop out and make you go 'Wow' is to have a well-known brand with a drug together on the packaging," Vaughn told Reuters. "I knew Stephen had balls and would probably go for it, so he was my first choice. I also didn't want to look like I was totally promoting drugs, so I did like the underlying message of 'Fuck cocaine'."

right... who would want to promote drugs in theses uncertain times?? what a lying pussy. just make your movie and shut up.

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • pilot
    The World is my Playground
    • Jul 2004

Re: DESIGNER DRUGS FROM FCUK

Gay. Even though drugs feel good, they are killing our society...
    Bluewire Productions

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

sounds like it'll be funny. thats the point isnt it?
      or is this gonna turn into some other poilitcal bitchfest like so many others do?

laugh people. laugh!

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Yes, I smell political bitchfest.

"Boohoohoo, kids are gonna wanna do drugs because it says FCUK on it. Kids are mindless. Kids need us to hold their hands until they're 45. Kids, kids, kids."
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• elove
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jul 2004

Those who can afford the shirts can probably afford the drugs.

Comment

• beto
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Well, lock, stock and... is a great movie. We'll just have to wait and see.

It's the usual thing for drugs to be treated in the most stupid possible way, spreading as much disinformation as possible on most tv series/movies... so, it's just another one.

Comment

Working...