• egoist
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Adi Dumitra live at Oslo Nights [September-2004]

very nice mix ... try on djmixes2k
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

if you havent tried this site, take this advice.

The NETPUMPER works fine, but do not dL the free one, it is full of some tracker adware crap you will have problems from later on.

I paid for the $20 program and dL it, says it is clean of the crap and it works very well for me.

I hope you read the details on the site before dL anything free these days. Virus crap is out there in this type of format too.
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• NokturnaL
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: Adi Dumitra live at Oslo Nights [September-2004]

i've just been using the anti-leech plugin for the last 4 years.. that's worked fine for me, no problems. when i tried netpumper, i had problems so i went back to the plugin. no problems at all. and saves me $20.
      ~Nok

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

they made a note about the plugin on that site, I dont remember the problem now. That one may be fine. I am so afraid of all this free stuff, because I now have a hacker or virus program in my registry which I picked up from this site or another similiar one. I am hoping not to have to reformat the drive since this will take me a couple days of time to reload everything back into my machine.

Check out the message about the plugin. Again, maybe it is OK. Glad to hear it works for you.
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...