X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Is [ms] feeling a bit slow?

Not sure if it's my end or the website, but forum pages either get stuck loading or they load up as usual, more often getting stuck.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Is [ms] feeling a bit slow?

Working fine for me.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

no problem here.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• ribbario
        Underwater
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by asdf_admin
        no problem here.
        +1 !
        Mixes !!!

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

working fine for me...the only way it seems "slow" is just in the frequency of posts in some sections that I thought typically had more. I think this is a fairly normal thing when you go into the holiday season - takes some time to climb out of it. I'm facing an insane amount of classes this quarter and I'm just starting to find my way back on here...
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Probably my gay ISP. Getting average ping times of 331ms, 298ms, 365ms, and 331ms.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

cable?
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

havnt noticed any slowness myself

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

he's coming in all the way from Singapore. do a traceoroute to mercuryserver.com to check where the bottleneck in speed is.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Yeah will post tracert when I get home tonight.

Comment

• Digger
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2004

fine with me!...
                      https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                      All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Fine here!
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• beanzncheez
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

Ungh!

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Code:
                            Tracing route to mercuryserver.com [209.160.73.167]
                            over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     2 ms     2 ms     1 ms  SpeedTouch.lan [10.0.0.138]
                              2     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  bb219-74-144-1.singnet.com.sg [219.74.144.1]
                              3     9 ms     8 ms     8 ms  bb-165-21-135-1.singnet.com.sg [165.21.135.1]
                              4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
                              5     8 ms     8 ms     8 ms  ae1-0.beck.singnet.com.sg [202.166.124.234]
                              6     *        8 ms     8 ms  203.208.190.18
                              7   199 ms   194 ms   195 ms  mil14-singtel-2-sg.mil.seabone.net [195.22.205.21]
                              8   219 ms   218 ms   230 ms  decix-fra1-racc3.fra.seabone.net [195.22.211.213]
                              9   303 ms   303 ms   303 ms  te10-4.fftse1.FrankfurtAmMain.opentransit.net [193.251.251.29]
                             10   303 ms   309 ms   303 ms  tengige0-3-0-1.ffttr1.FrankfurtAmMain.opentransit.net [193.251.241.254]
                             11   309 ms   362 ms   455 ms  pos0-6-1-0.auvtr1.Aubervilliers.opentransit.net [193.251.243.169]
                             12   303 ms   304 ms   304 ms  po0-0-0.ashcr2.Ashburn.opentransit.net [193.251.243.170]
                             13   304 ms   303 ms   304 ms  te11-1.ashse1.Ashburn.opentransit.net [193.251.243.189]
                             14   304 ms   304 ms   303 ms  ge3-1.core1.iad1.hopone.net [66.36.224.177]
                             15   306 ms   305 ms   305 ms  ge6-1.core1.dca2.hopone.net [66.36.224.17]
                             16   318 ms   318 ms   318 ms  vl3.distb4.dca2.hopone.net [66.36.224.247]
                             17   306 ms   291 ms     *     edm1.mercuryserver.com [209.160.73.167]
                             18   306 ms   322 ms   300 ms  edm1.mercuryserver.com [209.160.73.167]

Trace complete.

Comment

• BureOne
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

I have noticed it was a bit slow last week. Pages took a while to load. Very unusual.
                              Seems fine this Monday morning though.

Comment

Working...