X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simon9191
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2007

Pete Lunn - Seasider

I would like to draw all of you attention to this new album, due for release 18th February 2008. BEATPORT ITUNES DJ DOWNLOAD JUNO

PETE LUNN - SEASIDER

Pete Lunn and I attempted to conquer the world of dance together right though the nineties and caused more then a stir or two in the process.

Pete ventured out alone on my move across the seas and has since shone as the great dance producer he is, Tea and Sympathy being his biggest solo tune thus far.

The album is no less then masterful. Eclectic beats, sweeping synths and deep bass all moulded beautifully together and a heavy polish to finish which you could only expect from the likes of the top world producers of the day.

The album starts although showing dance colours, it steps out further then this genre has seen featuring sounds of a sunday trip to the seaside, carefully selected sounds and a velvet vocal that softly purrs gently in the background like a soft beach breeze.

As the rest of the album continues Pete steps back into his more recognised role yet he still seems to blend in something just enough push into your mind that he is edging new ground in this music, with his genius in production still being the key to how he can merge all of this into one neat package. This can also be said of the album, carefully placed tunes from beginning to end to basically make this more of an experience then just a listen.

You might recognise his "Tea and Sympathy" as track three which just seems to fit perfectly with the moment Pete wishes to show us, by the time his Card shark and Flamingos tracks are introduced, Pete is back in freestyle and these tracks have this immense kick to them that shuffle you right off your seat.

I dont urge you to buy it, nor ask you to clutter boards with promotion and begging but i do ask you to be careful that this experience is not missed and maybe share this in your circles, i for one have enjoyed it and will continue to.

Simon
    Last edited by simon9191; February 18, 2008, 06:50:50 AM.
  • simon9191
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2007

Out Now

Ok, enough of me going on about this, check it for yourselves

Links to stores:

Itunes

Beatport

Juno

Traxsource

Comment

Working...