X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djrum
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Progressive sound...life style ?

...what rank has the progressive sound in your life ?
  • pilot
    The World is my Playground
    • Jul 2004

Re: Progressive sound...life style ?

What "Rank"?? what does that mean? I guess for me hhowever it is kind of a lifestyle since all I listen to is Progressive. All I ever want to hear is Progressive. I get mad if Im forced to listend to something that isnt Progressive and I kill people that want to listen to hip-hop instead of Progressive. Does that answer your question??
    Bluewire Productions

Comment

• djrum
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pilot";p="
      What "Rank"?? what does that mean? I guess for me hhowever it is kind of a lifestyle since all I listen to is Progressive. All I ever want to hear is Progressive. I get mad if Im forced to listend to something that isnt Progressive and I kill people that want to listen to hip-hop instead of Progressive. Does that answer your question??
      ...almost the same i think.
      it`s a feeling of music i would never miss!!!
      thanx to ya.

Comment

• hear_my_name
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2004

well for me.. i love prog.. its probably one of the top 5 things in my life rite now. if im at a bar and they dont play it i WILL have a bad time.. i will even make my friends pissed becuase i was forced to come to a shit as bar in the first place.. but when i walk into place that just plays prog.. then im the happiest person in the world!!!!!

one of the top 5.. maybe even #3 in my list!!!!

its the type of music i could never get tired of!
        Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

It is in my blood. live it, breath it.
          it IS a way of life. IMO

Comment

• joaco
            Getting warmed up
            • Jun 2004

i dont think the music you listen has anything to do with your lifestyle, a lot of people could have a lot different and sill like a particular kind of music.. prog. rock. whatever..!

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hear_my_name
              well for me.. i love prog.. its probably one of the top 5 things in my life rite now. if im at a bar and they dont play it i WILL have a bad time.. i will even make my friends pissed becuase i was forced to come to a shit as bar in the first place.. but when i walk into place that just plays prog.. then im the happiest person in the world!!!!!

one of the top 5.. maybe even #3 in my list!!!!

its the type of music i could never get tired of!
              Agreed! It's the one thing I obsess over more than anything else... if I get stuck in a bar, I either (sober) get pissed and want to leave or (drunk) can't stop laughing about how bad the music is. When I roll up to a stoplight, I'll sometimes turn my system up until other cars shake just so they know how much their music sucks (I think most people usually don't understand what I'm trying to say, though)

Comment

• hear_my_name
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ";p="
                Agreed! It's the one thing I obsess over more than anything else... if I get stuck in a bar, I either (sober) get pissed and want to leave or (drunk) can't stop laughing about how bad the music is. When I roll up to a stoplight, I'll sometimes turn my system up until other cars shake just so they know how much their music sucks (I think most people usually don't understand what I'm trying to say, though)
                hahah classic!!!! thats what i would do too.. fuck.. "i know ur music sucks.. so im gonna pull up next to u with my windows down.. so u can jam to my music bitch!!"

just like me sumtimes
                Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
                  Addiction started
                  • Jul 2004

Well I'm married to it.. gonna get a ring for the ring finger to signify it and to replace the ring I already have on that finger.

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

I'm consistently late for class because I just HAVE to load up my iPod with a set I just downloaded. I'm constantly telling my girlfriend to wait a second while I burn a new disc to take in the car while we go to dinner. I just ordered my Proton Radio t-shirt a week or so ago. Damn, just typing this is taking time away from looking for new sets!
                    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Digital Junkie
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

Nice to see so many that love progressive.

I too am a slave to progressive house music, my life would not be the same without it.

As far as a rank, it hovers somewhere inbetween 3 and 5, depending on the quality of music that's out at the current time.

Like a lot of the other posts, I literally refuse to go out anymore unless I get to hear progressive house, trance, breaks, or any form of progressive, as long as it's smooth, intelligent, and kickin'. I almost wince at the thought of going out to a bar/club anymore if I know that I'm going to be forced to listen to radio drivel.

I'm not kocking other forms of music, I have varying tastes, but as far as the "..best.." music in my opinion, progressive takes the cake. It just has so much to offer as far as melodies, beats, and lets be honest, it's just fun to listen to!!

As long as they're are good progressive producers and dj's, I will always be a fan. I hope I'm chuggin' to the beat till I'm old and wrinkled.

Comment

• Simon Preston
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Yikes! There's a lot of my cock is bigger than your cock going on in this thread!

In a club, I love it... just the right groove for me.
                        starting to get a little board of it listening at home sometimes tho. nice in small doses.

but i love all music anyway... not just one type.
                        http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

• diskofreak
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

eehh
                          id say its up there with eating...

Comment

• nugroove
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Sep 2004

I'm 28 now and I've been listening to it since I was 14... Can't get enough of it. Can't stop buying vinyls, can't stop downloading sets... I CAN'T GET ENOUGH PROG!

People at work think I'm crazy listening "repetitive music"... You know what I have to tell, them... You don't like it, go back to your f--ken MTV endorsed bling bling sh-t!

Comment

• remy
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Sep 2004

agreed with all these posts. Progressive is the closest to defining who I am and/or want to be. Pounding, but laid back. Party, but chilled. Its just the ultimate in smooth. Progressive is everyone having a good time all the time. As long as progressive is around I'm confident that everything is ok.

Comment

Working...