X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kosmasepsilon
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Epsilon Trax - The Birth of a new label

Kosmas Epsilon - Titans (EpsilonTrax001)

Release Info

01. Original mix
    02. Elias Tzikas mix
    03. Stel mix
    04. Distant Fragment mix

First release for Epsilon Trax is Titans, an original work of Kosmas Epsilon, the founder of the label. The single consists of the techy original version, the deeper remix from Elias Tzikas-a fave for the last years he's been releasing his music, the quirky funker that is Stel's version & the intense Distant Fragment mix.

Release Date: Mon, 21 Jan 08 thru Beatport & later on February to all the digital download stores.

Feedback so far:

Desyn Masiello (Alternative Route)-UK: Titans is gorgeous! Got atmosphere & groove & originality. This style I’m hearing in Kosmas’ tunes now incorporates many things i like, sexy, funky, techy, spacey, summoning up things from the past, but in a new unexpected way, especially with the arrangement. It’s fresh and the dancefloor really responds to these subtle ways he build the tracks.

Ricky Ryan (Sick Watona)-ARGENTINA: Original - In love with it, full support and awesome reaction... included it on my October promo mix, always amazing music from the king of cosmos, mister Kosmas.
    Elias Tzikas mix - Very nice atmosphere in here and gentle beats.

Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West)-UK: Quality new offering from mr. Epsilon, techy and driving as you like, with a lush deep remix from Elias Tzikas pushing Kosmas's vocal ‘hoo ha's to the forefront.

Neil Quigley (Urbantorque)-UK: Great EP, epitomising the fabulous sounds coming out of Greece at the moment. Kosmas delivers another richly produced bomb. Will be playing the original and Distant Fragment mixes and Elias' deeper interpretation is perfect for my earlier sets. There should be something for everyone here. Top stuff!

Hernan Cattaneo (Renaissance)-ARGENTINA: Titans is rocking man! Very good!

Guy Ornadel (Ornadel Mgmnt)-UK: Great tracks dude! Good luck with the new label...

James Holden (Border Community)-UK: Melody in Titans is really nice.

Guy J (Bedrock)-ISRAEL: Kick asssssss tune, i loveeeed!

Somnus Corporation (Discoteca Music)-MEXICO: Hammering Titans in all my gigs , top quality track , always amazing reactions from crowd , great flow and amazing sound , well is that Kosmas fat sound we love.

Stel (Hope)-GREECE: Love the new track-superb! probably Kosmas' finest work to date. Full support from me!

Derek Howell (Groovecollection)-USA: Really digging both mixes, especially the original. Such a great house energy but I think has great genre-crossing ability as well. Nice first release, keep it up!

Micah (Ruhnsong)-USA: I much prefer the original, nice feel to it.

Balerik (Discoteca music)-NORWAY: Prefered the original of Titans, quite rolling, like that. Think i will play it at the right moment!!

Andrew K (Underground Lessons)-GREECE: Titans original for me, sounds wicked, will play it out!

Mike Hiratzka (Lost Angeles)-USA: I'm digging all mixes! Great work.

Dan Mangan (Stomp Entertainment)-AUSTRALIA: The tracks sound great & congratulations on the new label – you’re kicking it off with a classy number indeed.

Eelke Kleijn (Outside The Box)-HOLLAND: Great first release on Epsilon Trax. Have already played out the original and Elias Tzikas remix and both work really well at different times in my set. Wicked stuff Also the Stel remix is a great addition, nice and funky.

Add2Basket (A2B)-HUNGARY: Thanks a lot for the promo .Played it on Friday at Club Escape in Sofia and worked really good!

Chris Niteshake (Plastic City)-GREECE: I will avoid comment's like "uuh phat track" or "awesome" . Two very good tracks that clearly show the intention of this new label. Excellent sound quality, very good build, an original atmospheric mix with club feeling and a beautiful remix which keeps the atmosphere but adds some rhythmic percussion here and there. Excellent start for Epsilon Trax! Waiting for more & thanks a lot for this.

Rowan Blades (Soul Glow)-UK: Huge tune, very special.

Jaytech (Red Seven)-AUSTRALIA: Loving the original mix - awesome stuff, the mix for me!!

Hernan Cerbello (Vapour)-ARGENTINA: Love it mate, especially original mix. I will be playin in my coming gigs for sure!

Adrian Dumitra (Only)-ROMANIA: Thanks for the music man, you know Titans is one of my favourites ever since I got it, also had the chance to play it out couple of times and it went down a treat! Its quite a crossover track, with very fresh vibes and grooves, and the deeper approach of the Tzikas mix adds more beauty to it, amazing first release, I wish you will only keep it this way!

Dubfunk (GU)-UK: Stel mix-This one is just great, love the twist & swing in it, sounds deep, techy & fresh. Elias Tzikas mix-Excellent late hours mix, really adds a smile on the face. Nice Package overall, the original & Distant Fragment mixes are nice too, just i'm more into techy twisted stuff....u know!!

Gomez (Werd SF)-CYPRUS: Sick package. Both for different instance. Loving the vibe, very driving feeling. Elias mix is as always great.

Matt Rowan (Red Seven)-AUSTRALIA: Thanks for the tunes. I prefer the original to the remixes, but they are all spot on though. love it!

DJ Osho (EchoPlast)-ISRAEL: The original mix is awesome, tech approach with marvelous melodies and great building. This new release is outstanding.

Chris Micali (Commonwealth)-USA: ET001 is really cool. I like all mixes.

Stian Klo (Praesul)-NORWAY: Great package, really feeling the Stel mix ..but Elias' and your original are ace too!! Can’t decide which one to play ..maybe all?

Deep C (Tigerhook Corp)-USA: Distant Fragment mix is the joint!

Sasha Le Monnier (DI.FM)-FRANCE: Distant Fragment mix is lovely uplifting rolling prog! The Stel mix is wicked stuff, funky, chunky, techy goodness!!

Darin Epsilon (Gravitation)-USA: Pt.1: Kosmas is definitely one of the most talented producers out there. I like how the energy of the original mix keeps building and building. The choice of tribal chant sample is strange, but it helps make the track stand out.
    Pt.2: Two fantastic producers on board make this a memorable package. I anticipate this second release to do just as well as the first. I'm digging the Distant Fragment mix out of the two. Thanks for the share.

www.myspace.com/epsilontrax
  • ShawnD64
    Quickshot the Minute Man
    • Jan 2005

Re: Epsilon Trax - The Birth of a new label

i think you dropped something there

j/k congrats kosmas, always loved your music
    http://soundcloud.com/scd64
    http://www.myspace.com/scd64
    http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

congrats Kosmas, gl with your label bro.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Santa
        Getting Somewhere
        • Aug 2004

Just listened to Titans and Cubase on your MySpace. Impressive.
        Very nice work.

Keep on and good luck with your label.
        Santa Claus inc.
        World wide deliveries, once a year

Comment

• kosmasepsilon
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Out now on Beatport.

Grab it while it's hot

latest feedback comes from:

Steve Parry (3Beat)-UK: I will play original (good work dude!) and Stel mix - but the Distant Fragment mix is great too! Haha. Awesome!

Leigh Morgan (Urbantorque)-UK: I think Elias's mix wins out for me, has a very nice melodic deep vibe.

Dj Slater (Tribal Vision)-CZ: Great debut release, love the original mix most. Epic monster as always from Kosmas!

Tom Morgan (Discoteca music)-SCO: Original's still the one for me, lovely piece of music, but I'm rating what Distant Fragment have done as well. Excellent first release, sure there's plenty more to come.

Keith McDonnell (Baroque)-UK: Great release.. Original & Stel’s mix kick right at the point!

Flash Brothers (Agnosia)-ISR: Like the Distant Fragmant remix, good progressive house with melodic edge.

Nick K (Gangsta Audio)-NL: Congrats on label kickoff, loving the original and Stel mix here, thanx a lot and good luck with the release!

look forward to your thoughts

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

Lazy Link

xxx
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

Congrats Kosmas, Seems like a lot more producers are beginning their own labels nowadays.

Looks like from all that top notch feedback you should have a pretty damn good seller on your hands.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Lorn
                Looking for a title!
                • Sep 2004

Gratz dude. Good luck with the label.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

loving the Original mix and the Distant Fragment mix.. deffo find their way into my sets mate!

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Big up on the new label
                    Hope to see a lot more release in 2008
                    now that your in charge.
                    And if you have another new set laying around
                    you want to drop, feel free.
                    The last three have been fantastic.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...