wild boars and farm pigs are alike. take a farm pig and dump it in the middle of the forest, and it will grow tusks, hair, and turn wild and aggressive just like a boar in a very short amount of time.
the more you know
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: the more you know
there is no way of disproving the statement "the universe and evertything in it was created 5 minutes ago"Comment
-
Re: the more you know
some of my terminology may be a bit off, but that general idea is indeed correct.
maybe not a full blown wild boar, but take little wilbur from charlotte's web and put him in the wild and he'll change his attitude real fucking quick.Wild or Feral - The difference between the wild and domestic animals is largely a matter of perception. Both are usually described as Sus scrofa, and domestic pigs quite readily become feral.Comment
-
Re: the more you know
Thanks to the jibster who pointed this thread out to me. I write a newsletter for work and at the end of it, I post funny one liners, odd questions and useless Trivia. Have a ton of these, so I'm gettin busy
- In Tokyo, a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips of less than 50 minutes!
- Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second!
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos!
- Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!
- Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia!
- When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. To photograph the event, a camera must shoot at a millionth of a second!
- A Boeing 747 airliner holds 57,285 gallons of fuel!
- A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun's surface!
- It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!
- Most lipstick contains fish scales!
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first US President whose name contains all the letters from the word 'criminal.' The second was William Jefferson Clinton.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- Americans eat on average 18 acres worth of pizza every day.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Doesn’t seem worth it)
- If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
- A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. (How'd they figure this out, and why?).
- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
- Walter Disney was afraid of mice (ironic considering he invented Mickey Mouse).
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- A shrimp's heart is in its head.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit will damage it.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- Apples are more efficient than caffeine in waking you up in the morning.
- The little plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. (Did you imagine someone actually named them).
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
- The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
- 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son. Irony.
- The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and look like it is stinging itself to death. It spasms a lot.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
- Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!
- There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building!
- If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion!
- Porcupines float in water!
- The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: the more you know
the idea is to just spout of something random you know, the stuff that's packed in your brain that sits there and collects dust, little bits of info....not copy and paste a bunch of stuff.
in your own words man, your own words! lol.
some of those are good tho.Comment
-
Re: the more you know
oh ....
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: the more you know
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
btw
and Kikkoman soy sauce was originated in 1630 in Japan.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment