X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bululu
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Help Bululu identify a tune

For thoes who went to see Laurent & Jeff B2B sure know what an amazing muscial night it was , they played everything from chill music to punk to regea to techno to music from the disco era, and what nice persons Laurent and Jeff are since they were taking pics with everyone and chatting to every person around the booth and offering fans Chmpagne, plus they seemed to enjoy their night so so much, one of my best nights ever, BUT

Laurent played an old tune from the 80s I think and its a disco song if I am not mistaking, it has some female vocals that ges like ( Super Nature) with some electronc beats , a classic tune , so if anyone of you know I am sure many of you know the title I would appreciate if you could tell it to me ,

some pics from the night , it was in MAD, Lausanne

• Old Disco DeeJay
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2008

Re: Help Bululu identify a tune

Hi Bululu,

From your description, I'm sure that it will be Supernature by Cerrone from 1977, which was also remixed in the 90's. It came from French musician Ceronne's 3rd album, which was also titled 'Supernature'. It was his only hit in the UK, but he may have had a few more in Europe.

If you Google 'Supernature Ceronne' I'm sure that you will find loads of free downloads. If possible, go for the original 12" mix, which was about 10 mins long.

Comment

Working...