MYNT1205 Peter S. – Bit Bytes EP | OUT NOW !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groovecollection
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2006

MYNT1205 Peter S. – Bit Bytes EP | OUT NOW !!!

Peter S. – Bit Bytes EP

A. Bit Bytes
    B. Immunity
    C. The Junk
    D. SciFi Lies

Release date: 14th of January (beatport excl. pre-release)
    Label: Mynt Music 1205

Release Info:

Peter S, in real life known as Peter Sajche, joins the Mynt Music crew as he delivers a four track EP to be released. The man behind Mynt Music is no other than Randall Jones who had successful releases in the past on labels like Bedrock, Renaissance and Saw Recordings. Having started his own label Mynt Music some two years ago Peter S is ready to follow up successful earlier releases from guys like Creamer & K and Derek Howell.

First track “Bit Bytes” is a catchy and groovy progressive house track that keeps on building the groove. From the first moments you’re shaking your limbs, but as the track progresses things only get worse for all the groovy parts of your body.

Second track “Immunity” catches the housier side of Peter S as the percussion instruments could shake some serious Brazilian butt. With a progressive twist on the side, the bassline and soundscapes to be exact, this one is sure to remind you of the good old days of progressive house.

“The Junk” sets a darker mood with its tribalistic feel and haunting string stabs. But a deep echoing male laugh completes the darker setting Peter S had in mind for this track. A catchy melodic hook is added to finish it off.

Last up is “SciFi Lies”, a track that takes a more laidback approach with its guitar-like sounds, a wobbly bassline and floating soundscapes in the background.

DJ Support:

Tommyboy: Sci fi Lies: "Amazing mixture of deep prog with funky bassline .The melody of the guitar sticks in your head , in the same time the bass makes you move in any position.Already a classic for me" - Immunity: "Classic deep , and groovy sound, Hungarians and South Americans love it. Great buildups, get massive feedback from the radio listeners"
    Spesh: mmunity and The Junk both have a good groove and catchy, stabby, tech-house melodies -- in my bag!
    Stian Klo: im feeling all of these, but especially Immunity and SciFi Lies ...top stuff, will definitely support!
    Matt Rowan: I really like Immunity and Sci Fi Lies. Very cool tunes.
    Darin Epsilon: All four tracks are enjoyable. The production quality is excellent. I like The Junk the most, but Bit Bytes comes in a close second. They're groovey, funky, and melodic, exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the share!
    Snake Sedrick: this is good one!!! i like 3 tracks of the 4!!!
    Nick K: nice, deep yet funky stuff here, personal favourite: scifi lies.
    Kevin Shiu: Nice tracks here,I will give this a good play for sure. Thank you very much.
    Flash Brothers: Nice deep spacey house stuff - 'Sci fi' tune is most interesting
    Sasha Le Monnier: nice deep bassline...sweet!!
    Thee-o: Nice one...good vibes

click logo for samples

Groovecollection Music Management
    - Deep Records
    - Deep Focus
    - Mynt Music
    - Epsilon Trax
    - Red Light District
    - Outside The Box Music
    - Groovecollection Records
    www.groovecollectionrecords.com
    Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....

www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)
    Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...
Working...