Photos: INCOGNITO: Mike Giannini, Erphun, DJ Ken, Franco Benito. January 18, 2008.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Photos: INCOGNITO: Mike Giannini, Erphun, DJ Ken, Franco Benito. January 18, 2008.

edit: The crowd was rockin, INCOGNITO really did a great job with this one.
    Props, Erphuns set was darker and more minimal then expected, muy bueno!

If you dont know, Erphun has released some tracks on VIVA and SAW , also some proton radio specials.

peace
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Photos: INCOGNITO: Mike Giannini, Erphun, DJ Ken, Franco Benito. January 18, 200

I'm always amazed by the quality of your pics man, given the circumstances in which you make them. I dig the last one, love the atmosphere it oozes.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Re: Photos: INCOGNITO: Mike Giannini, Erphun, DJ Ken, Franco Benito. January 18, 200

Yeah, that last once is particularly good.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

Thank you.
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
        Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

Working...