Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Firefox is my hero. I've been using it since june. Never going back. I have only been polluted with one virus since I started using it.

I want the logo to have my children its so god damn hot!
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• pilot
      The World is my Playground
      • Jul 2004

Re: Firefox 0.10.1 PR released

It seems as if a lot of us are having the sma problem. That is downloading things and stuff. I too am involved in this insane process. I try to dl things from MS and I cant do anything with it. Soo, I have had to switch back to regular internet to dl
      It sucks
      Bluewire Productions

Comment

• turban
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Re: Firefox 0.10.1 PR released

Originally posted by pilot";p="
        It seems as if a lot of us are having the sma problem. That is downloading things and stuff. I too am involved in this insane process. I try to dl things from MS and I cant do anything with it. Soo, I have had to switch back to regular internet to dl
        It sucks
        If you want to download stuff using windowsupdate.com then yes, you have to use IE as it has some Microsoft only features that allow the browser to install the updates... Besides, it's not that hard to open up a copy of IE anyway!?

Plus, if you're on broadband set your system to automatically download updates (I select the do not install feature) so I can take a look just in case. Saves the whole process of having to remember to grab the updates if you do it that way.

Firefox does kick arse... Really quick at rendering HTML, I am loving the tabbed browsing and some pretty neat themes for it to boot. And not forgetting extensions

Comment

Working...