If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Not so into Booka Shade as much as I used to be, but imo it's still an awesome pet name. if you like it, use it! pretty much every name out there that can be used, has been.
get a pup bro, you won't regret it. I've actually been toying around the idea of getting another recently. Gaiser might be a cool name
I'm still getting on yeah, but I'm gonna wait a bit until the Summer (the new lawn needs to be dogproof)
do it in the winter. if you do it in the summer you'll be spending most of your days indoors with it trying to potty train it etc... you don't want to waste your summer on that shit. potty train in the winter while you're already with the dog
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment