• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

diggers this week

daaaamn.

. such a groovy kick ass deep first 30 min.
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: diggers this week

Was waiting for a recommendation before I download it, cheers

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• herre
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

yes, indeed, good, mix,,,,,,,,,,!

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

This is quite different for Diggers, especially that second track with the male vocals--not the kinda vocals he usually plays. Tiefschwarz remix of Beautiful Burnout rocks.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

dude, that Robert Babicz track is damn good.
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Is that the second track? Yeah it is. Reminds me of Tyrant

Comment

Working...