SP 2 screwed up all my CD burning software. Now all I can use to burn CD's is iTunes. Microsoft can kiss my ass, my next computer is going to be an Apple. I love Dell, but Microsoft screwed all that up. Apple is the way to go.
I hate xp service pack 2
Collapse
X
-
Re: I hate xp service pack 2
SP 2 screwed up all my CD burning software. Now all I can use to burn CD's is iTunes. Microsoft can kiss my ass, my next computer is going to be an Apple. I love Dell, but Microsoft screwed all that up. Apple is the way to go. -
Re: I hate xp service pack 2
I just heard that MS is releasing service pack 1 to service pack 2 for xpearly next month.
nah just kidding but would it surprise anyone????"In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George PattonComment
-
Re: I hate xp service pack 2
ms was smart enought to thwart my xp crack with any upgrades... so i am left running an old OS until i feel like forking over money for a real version... don't think that is gonna happen... i'll just sit here behind my own firewall where only i can screw myself....Comment
-
i wanted to install it, but waited for a few weeks that situation is calmed, and now i see that i was right. better not to mess with those sp, u cloud just get into problems, without nothing solved.I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: I hate xp service pack 2
WELL when my system was barebones...it worked great....
but after installing a few progs.....the damn NT error keeps popping up...
some of my programs i can't install cause of this .
like the simple hp program for printing.
and a few others....i uninstalled sp2 ...and the prog seems to work now....
weird...OH and this was on sunday..so it's recent updates..
rickComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment