• May 2006

Deep Z - Mindscapes 041 [Jan 18 2007] /w Rasti Tkac

click here to enlarge the image

e-mail / yahoo messenger : koravei_1@yahoo.com
    windows live messenger: koravei_1@hotmail.com
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/deep_z

Deep Z - Mindscapes 041 Out Of The Dark [Jan 18 2007] on Pure.FM

01 - Sam Ho - Alexia (Original Mix) [Loverush]
    02 - Gudowski - Late Night Trip (Marcooz Saturday Night Mix) [Pure Substance]
    03 - Redanka - Out Of The Dark (Situation 2wo Remix) [Seamless]
    04 - Noel Sanger - Natural Perfection (Original Mix) [Dissident]
    05 - Arc - Limin (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
    06 - Mike Mikhjian - Lost Thoughts (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
    07 - Global Illumination - Tremble (Original Mix) [Armada]
    08 - De La Saal - Delirium (Jason van Wyk's Out To Sea Remake) [CDR]

DOWNLOAD -> http://deep-z.d-phrag.net/

The show is every Friday at 21:00 (GMT) on Pure.FM
    YOU CAN LISTEN HERE : http://www.pure.fm/prog.m3u

Rasti Tkac - Mindscapes 041 Guest Mix [Jan 18 2007] on Pure.FM

01 - Central Rush - Out Of Focus (Tkac & Haverlik Breaks) [2003, Unreleased]
    02 - Kalafut & Fygle - Lullaby (Tkac & Haverlik Wake Up Remix) [2005, Fireglow]
    03 - Rasti Tkac - Sparkling Inspiration (Gaia Mix) [2007, Toes In The Sand]
    04 - Deepsky Feat. Jes - Ghost (Tkac & Haverlik Remix) [2007, Release Records]
    05 - Royal Kinks - Lift Me (Tkac & Haverlik Remix) [2003, Method]
    06 - Tkac & Haverlik - Synthia (Original Mix) [2004, Baroque]
    07 - Tkac & Haverlik Feat. Misha - Noel (Original Mix) [2004, Baroque]
    08 - Tomas Haverlik - Hannah (Rasti's Seizmic RMX) [2002, Nascent]

DOWNLOAD -> http://deep-z.d-phrag.net/

Hi, guys this show my guest was Rasti Tkac,
    superb and famous DJ and Producer from Slovakia !
    His has amazing real proggy tracks, full of dynamics and great sounds !
    Here is some info about him:

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

Rasti Tkac [Equilibrium] (rastitkac)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

This is a very special compilation. I included only tracks which i produced throughout my recording career,
    either myself or together with Tomas Haverlik, as a part of Tkac & Haverlik and also some rare pieces.

The first track is a special breaks version of Tomas' and mine remix on Central Rush's Out Of Focus.
    Tkac & Haverlik Remix was released on Baroque Records as a companion of the original from Mark Chu.
    Although it never was pressed on vinyl or released by any other means, we used to play it as opener
    for many of our live sets that time. This was also our debut as remix artists.

Remix for Lullaby from Kalafut & Fygle is also very special. It was our first remix for a Slovak producer.
    Indeed, Jan Kalafut was pioneering progressive house/trance production in Slovakia along with us.
    Our remix of the track has been heavily supported by Markus Schulz in Global Dj Broadcast.

Sparkling Inspiration is my debut as a solo artist. It was released early 2007 at Toes In The Sand.
    Actually I started to work on this track as a remix for a swiss DJ Timeok. But in the process of recording,
    the track became so much different from the original that I decided to release it as a separate track.
    It came in two flavors as Gaia and Edanna mixes. The Edanna mix is more chilled out breaky version.
    There has been also a remix from Steve Mill included in the release.

Remix of Ghost for Deepsky. This is probably the best Tkac & Haverlik production ever. Jason and J. Scott G.
    of Deepsky knew our productions from our debut Tyra on Baroque, which they heavily supported at their radio
    shows and world-wide gigs for a long time. So it came, they asked us to make a remix for their new single.
    As we heard the heavenly vocals from Jes Brieden on the track we knew this was it. The resulting remix was
    the favourite one of Jason and recently we got great response from Jes Brieden, too. Unfortunatelly,
    the release of Ghost met some complications and our remix never made it to official release. Only recently,
    I recognized that our remix was released as a promo on Release Records.

We did remix for Royal Kinks almost simultaneously with the remix for Central Rush, so I'm not sure wich one
    was first. Nevertheless, this was one of our first opportunities to show our remix skills we got from Keith
    McDonnel of Baroque/Method Records.

Synthia was a follow up for our debut on Baroque Records and actually our first production we used vocals in.
    These were only samples, but we were so freaked out working with vocals on our remixes we wanted to have vocals
    in our productions, too.

Noel was the result of our madness after vocals. Tomas indeed managed it to get Slovak national RnB star singer
    Misha to get involved on this track. The result was our first production with "real" vocals. This track has been
    released twice; as vinyl release on Baroque with a remix from Innate on the flip and as a part of Misha's CD
    album released on Sony Music Slovakia.

And last but not least... Remix on Tomas' Hannah has a very special meaning for me. It was my first work ever
    to get released. Actually it was my first production work at all. After we did this production/remix colaboration
    with Tomas, we decided to start deeper collaboration wich resulted into the birth of Tkac & Haverlik.
    So this track remembers me of one of the most creative part of my life to date.

Enjoy listening.

Cheers,
    Rasti

Working...