X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Whoa, can't wait for 2011

In an attempt to revolutionize the process of car design, David Hilton, founder of Motorcity Europe, along with C2P Automotive, created the MC1 Supercar in just three months. Hilton, who spent much of the formative part of his career working for Ford, believes the MC1 will be production-ready by 2011, if he finds the right client. Presently, the mid-engine, V10-powered supercar has no set identity or branding. We’re willing to bet a recognizable logo will soon sit neatly within its grill.

By quickly translating computer-based design into engineering, Motorcity Europe achieved a radically different approach to supercar design in regard to its proportions and manufacturing processes. While certain aspects of the exterior appear entirely futuristic from nearly every angle, the MC1 looks like one of those cars we always dreamed we could afford. Fortunately, all anyone can see right now is the outside – the interior will be ready this spring. By Andrew J Wiener

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Whoa, can't wait for 2011

r u gonna buy it?
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

If I can afford it then Which is probably unlikely

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

reminds me of the XJ220 of old, but more aggressive.

and i'm not overly keen on the back end.

Comment

• Bushdoctor
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jan 2008

I may be slightly mad, but i think it looks amazing from behind.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

ya that thing is fuckin' sexy.

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

Nice side profile...but he front of it looks like a...

It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• pisana
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jan 2008

that's FUGLY.

Looks like something designed about 5 years ago.

and the back end...UUUURRRGGHH.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

No way! That car looks like some spacecraft and the backend is sweet as. Reminds me of some exo-skeleton.

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

where are the indicators??? How do you see when reversing???

I think it looks interesting with a few questions to be resolved but...its better than a lot of cars that are "futuristic" looking today...at least it would be a welcome change on the road + it would be easily recognizable...so good design...it's like a concept car in production - which truly a rare thing.
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I'm assuming the indicators are embedded in the two slits at the back.

Comment

• the sun the sea
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

man, i'm in the market right now for a car and there's is no way i would ever buy a V10.
                        don't get me wrong, the style is cool, but dam, the mileage probably sucks ass.
                        download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

Trippy looking ride
                          does it have a smoke machine
                          under driver side door
                          so you can get that cool futuristic look
                          as you get out of the car.
                          Originally posted by Shpira
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...